Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rylie (catch up)

Rylie is in kindergarten.  She is amazing, and I feel so blessed to have her as my daughter.  She is such a great help to me with the baby and is always wanting and willing to help me with anything I ask.  Rylie has such a big heart.  I miss her so much, and I can't even harly think about what it's going to be like when she is in 1st grade and gone all day.  Rylie is an amazing reader.  She loves to color and she's dang good!  She focuses so well and has such a desire to learn.  She has learned how to do a perfect cartwheel all on her own.  The first while she would get so frustrated, and was so determined to do a cartwheel, and now she does, and she's good at it!  She is such a graceful little dancer, and loves her dance classes.  We recently put her into gymnastics.  It's more tumbling, and she loves that too.  She is picking it up really quick, it's so fun to watch her.  She played soccer, but she's still trying to figure out if that's her thing.  Rylie is such a friendly little girl, and loves to make new friends.  Her best friend is Abby, and they are the cutest!  She is now going to see Miss Betty once a week and read and learn other things too.  She loves Miss Betty, and hates when she can't go see her.  One of my favorite things to do is listen to Rylie and Halle play together.  They are so cute, and the things they say are so sweet and so funny.  A couple stories about Rylie this last year:  She has helped and is like a 2nd little mom to Paislee.  Paislee is such a great baby.  She hardly ever cries, so when she does it pulls at everyone's heart!  One time while we were driving in the car Paislee started to cry, and pretty hard too.  Rylie sits by Paislee, and I turned around to see if she was okay.  Rylie was in tears because Paislee was crying.  I tried to explain to her that babies do that, and that she was okay.  Rylie asked me if I could pull over to feed her and calm her down, and that she "just can't take it."  It was so sweet!  Rylie broke her arm by falling off the stool.  She was so brave and had the hottest pink cast!  I adore my Rylie, and love how eager she is to learn and be a good person! 












































No comments: