Thursday, January 31, 2013
Halle (catch up)
Halle, Halle, Halle! Halle is the funniest little girl! She is always making us laugh. She is so accident prone....everyday it's something! She's had stitches above her eye (Rylie was hugging her on the bed and they fell back and she hit her eye on the footboard). She has bruises all over, and sometimes I am quick to tell people about her accident proneness because I don't want them thinking I do it haha! All the times I have taken Halle to the Dr. they say how active she is. They have seen first hand how she is and luckily it is on file that she is very accident prone, and active, so they know! Halle has such a huge heart! She is one of the sweetest little girls ever! She also has a firey personality too. She throws temper tantrums, and they are very hard (getting easier) but hard to control. She is a very stuborn little thing! She has such an imagination, and I love, love watching and listening to her play. She makes life so much fun. She is in Preschool, and she loves it. She loves Miss Morgan! During their Christmas program she was upset that I couldn't sit by her, so she didn't sing, and she pouted the whole time! She will tell you that Ry is her best friend if you ask her. She loves her sisters and brother. I thought she would have a hard time when Paislee was born, but she hasn't at all. She loves Paislee. She's the only one that doesn't mind if and when Paislee cries, she just kind of ignores it. In the car it's like she doesn't even notice. Halle loves her dinosaurs and is obsessed with volcanos. She just barely turned four this month and we had a dinosaur/volcano party. She was in heaven! She is in dance class, and she loves it. Watching her is so funny. Miss Kim has to say "Halllleeee" quite a bit! We're going to put her in soccer this year, so we'll see how that goes! She loves to swim and has absolutely no fear! She is now a little sunbeam! This last week in sharing time they sang happy birthday to her. She stood right up and knew they were going to sing to her. She went up to the podium and asked if they could turn it on. After they were finished singing to her she leaned over in the mic and said "Thank You." She's a crack up! She still sucks her two middle fingers, and loves her bun bun (bunny). She would drink milk all day if I let her, which is good, but not when she wont eat because of it. One of my favorite things about Halle is that she loves to be read to, and will sit there quietly the whole time. She is such a little cuddle bug. She wasn't a cuddley baby, so I love that she loves to cuddle now! I love this girl so much! We're so fortunate to have her and her sweet self!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment