Paislee is a little piece of heaven. She was born on August 10th. My delivery went great, except them not letting me push for about 45 min. (don't ever do that, if you feel like you have to push, just push ladies) They wanted me to wait for my Dr. When she came out she didn't cry which was a little scary. They were cleaning her up and monitoring her breathing at the same time. Her oxygen level was a little low, and so they were going to take her to the NICU to put a cpap on her to help jump start her lungs. All of the sudden she did it all on her own, which I was so happy about and ended up not having to do anything. She was 6 lbs. 7 oz. (exactly what I weighted) my smallest baby so far! She had these long toes, and was so small and precious. She had more hair than any of my babies. She lost a lot of it, but still has some of it! I started to have contractions around 11pm, and we went to the hospital around 2am. I was put in a room (the room where you either say or go). My water broke and I stayed! She was born about 6 am. We were all so tired, but so excited to have this little girl in our family. The next day was amazing. Lance brought the kids to meet their new little sister. Lance and Rylie argued about who could hold her, and Halle could care less. They were all so happy to have a new baby sister, and it was really cool to see how they loved her so much right then!
Paislee is such a ray of sunshine. She is so happy. She laughes, and she smiles all the time. She hardly ever cries, and when she does we all get upset. Rylie gets so upset when she cries. We all do. There was one time in the car that she was crying and Lance was driving. He turned and looked at me and I was crying, then he looked in the rearview mirror and saw that Lance and Rylie were crying too. He said "are you serious you guys." This little baby has all of our hearts. I feel so blessed. She is the biggest cuddler. She lays her head on my shoulder and loves me all the time. She is also the only baby I have had that will sit in her swing awake and be just fine. She is so wonderful. I love this baby so much!
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 comment:
I love reading all your fun posts! Your sweet baby is so beautiful and your other kids look so grown up! We need to play or something before all our kids go off to college :)
Post a Comment