Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Summer Stuff

There's more to come, but here's a little make up! I'm so behind! This summer was crazy busy, and so much fun! We went to bear lake, the lake boating and jet skiing, swimming at the Peterson's every week, swimming lessons, rhino rides, bike rides, the zoo, and so so much more. We've had so much fun, and now that school has started for Lance, I am really really missing the little guy. I can't believe it's already that time. Time has flown by way to quickly, and I so wish I could have him all to myself for just a little longer...but his birthday is the end of september, and I can't keep him any longer...unless I want a 7 year old kindergardener :) He's played soccer again, and also did a smart start football. He loves it! He has been going to our neighbor's house (Miss Betty) who is in her 90's for a little tutoring. They are the biggest buddies, and it's the cutest thing to see how much Lance loves her. We were driving in the car one day when he asked if he could have dinner with Miss Betty. After asking him a few questions about it, I learned that he wanted me to make the dinner (one that he chose) and to take it to Betty and eat with her. He then went on to tell me that she eats alone every night. This boy is amazing, and has the biggest heart! Sure enough he and Miss Betty ate dinner together and had a great time. Rylie is doing great! She's such a girl! She started soccer, and had to have pink shorts, and pink socks! The guy that was helping us at sports authority went in the back to find her little pink socks, and when he came out with them she said "oh, I love dose (those)" She started her dance and tumbling class and is so loves it! She is going to preschool with Miss Morgan again, and is loving that too...it's all bitter sweet ;) Halle is doing good. She is started her dance and tumbling class and loves it too. She is so much fun, and is talking a ton. She cut her eye and had to have 7 stiches. Her and Rylie were playing on Rylie's bed and Rylie grabed her and fell back with her and Halle hit her eye on the footboard. Poor Rylie felt so bad! Here's a few pictures of our summer. Oh, and I've become "that mom" yes, P.T.A. lol! My Brother, Austin, and Caitlin came to see us, and we had so much fun with them! We went in the back yard and had smore's almost every night they were here! Lance took Rylie on a date to the princess festival on her Birthday. She felt like a million bucks, and I know her cute Daddy did to. He had her all to himself, and she melts his heart....these little girls really have their dad's heart! Oh, and Rylie had on little Lucy's cheer outfit we got her...cute, but a little small :) She was struttin her stuff!




















































































































































































































































No comments: