My Sweet little Rylie turned 4, and we sure did celebrate! We had a "fancy nancy" themed party. We went all out, and my wonderful sister-in-law (Brianna) helped make the cake...or better said, I helped her! It was so much fun. These little girls were so cute, and had the cutest little tea party. While we were getting things set up for her party, my cute Husband took Rylie on a date to the princess festival. She was in heaven, being with her Daddy and on a date, and with all the beautiful princesses. I love you so much Ry...you'll never know, and I love being your Mommy...I'm the luckiest :) Love you!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Rylie's 4th Birthday
My Sweet little Rylie turned 4, and we sure did celebrate! We had a "fancy nancy" themed party. We went all out, and my wonderful sister-in-law (Brianna) helped make the cake...or better said, I helped her! It was so much fun. These little girls were so cute, and had the cutest little tea party. While we were getting things set up for her party, my cute Husband took Rylie on a date to the princess festival. She was in heaven, being with her Daddy and on a date, and with all the beautiful princesses. I love you so much Ry...you'll never know, and I love being your Mommy...I'm the luckiest :) Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Princess parties are the best!! She is getting so big, I hope she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment