Tuesday, September 27, 2011

School and Fall Sports

Little Lance and I decided that we wanted to hike the Y one day when Rylie was at preschool. I put Halle in the back pack and we went the whole way. Halle was such a cutie, and talked in my ear the whole time. She would tell me "I gotcha mommy" She is so much fun! We had so much fun that we took Rylie up there too. My back was a little sore from Halle, but it was so worth it, and so much fun! This is Lance's first day of school. I cried and cried, but he loves it, and he loves his little friends. I miss him every day he goes to school, I love the kid so much! Rylie loves Miss Morgan, and I'm so glad it's only 2 times a week for a couple hours, because I miss her as well! Halle and Rylie love their dance classes, and are learning a ton! Lance and Rylie loved soccer. Rylie chased butterflies, and ran around a lot...not so much chasing the ball though lol! It was so cute to watch. Lance also did smart start football which was fun because Lance and I did it with him. He'll be starting basketball in Jan. so he's pumped for that! We have Rhino'd a ton with the Jacksons. Their little twins are so darling and so funny to watch in the back of their razor!















































No comments: