




Graduation! I can't find the pictures we took. I know, I know, but in our defense we did get a new camera, things got pretty messed up, so I took these from Miss Morgan's blog ;)
Rylie's Dance Recital...so fun and so cute!
Took the kids on a bike ride. Halle bit her tounge at the beginning, and I took her out of the trailer to "console her" and got blood all over me, but after that, she was just fine. When we got home, she was out. I laid her on the couch and just laughed...she was sooo pooped!
Cute little Cher's fairy birthday party! Lance was such a good sport lol!
The kids had a school carnival for their last activity before graduation. I totally thought I took a picture of my booth, but I guess not. We did the cross bow (with rubber ended arrows) and stacked cups...our prize...huge lollipops, and or bubbles! Halle went over to the booth that had face painting, totally took off with some paints, and decided to paint her own face...love her!
Bean Museum with Dallas, Suz, and Sharae...Reptile night :)
Grandma's Birthday/Family Reunion. The kids had so much fun, and I didn't get a picture of it, but Halle played in the drinking fountain thinking she was at 7 peaks...seriously!
Making food for the birds (honey and birdfood on popsicle sticks)
Huge Bubbles...these things are awesome, and so much fun!
Halle Totally Eats Chalk! She loves to color, but with the chalk, she loves to eat it as well :)
Trip to the Park and feeding the ducks with Haley!


1 comment:
Fun pictures. Your kids are just adorable. I can't believe how much they have changed since I saw them last!
Post a Comment