


Dallas is in Philidelphia right now with the Eagles, and MAN, how we miss him! He's such a talented football player, and we wish him the best! Dallas is one of the funniest guys...always saying something about everything someone else says...most of the time under his breath, but you can hear him if you really listen. I love my relationship/friendship with Dallas, he's loyal, and someone you can trust. He's hardly ever serious and seriously is a crack up! Dallas is letting me "borrow" his grill...I'll take good care of it for ya Dall :) Love and miss you!


3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Your kids are adorable!! Great job to Dallas!! We miss you guys, hope everything is great!! keep in touch...aliciacoats@gmail.com
How crazy to have him live so far away!Maybe when he's super rich he can fly you guys out there all the time... or at least fly home all the time right :)!!
I have missed a lot! Looks like you have been busy and been having fun! We need to get together.
Post a Comment