This week I enjoyed the mountains with the kiddos! We went up to Sundance one day and the chair lift was closed, so we threw rocks in the river, walked around, and then went to bridal veil falls, saw the waterfall. Then Lance picked the perfect spot for us to have a little picnic together! A couple days later, we took Leslie back up to Sundance to ride the chair lift. Rylie loved it, she would've stood up and hung from the bar if we would've let her. was a little nervous...I was totally surprised! He told Rylie to sit back, and that it was making him a little nervous. The night before, and later that day he got a stomache ache, so I'm not sure if it was the height, or the stomache ache...we'll just have to go again and see :) We went and saw some farm animals...and this lama didn't like me much either. Loved Halle...me, not so much! We pet chickensh, goats, little miniature ponies, and a lama. Lance was pumped when they gave us chicken eggs.
On Saturday, we threw 2 showers for Suzanne...in between our 2 showers, her sister Jennie had one for her too. It was so much fun, and everyone knows I love any excuse I can get to get everyone together. Thanks everyone for coming, and oh how we are going to miss Dall and Suz! Love them sooo much! I totally forgot to put the camera card back in the camera before I took pictures of the shower...shower pictures to come :)
Oh, and Lance thinks it's the funnest thing to drive Rylie around on the tricycle...they can be so cute together :) Isn't Halle's little ruffle bum cute :)


8 comments:
I am SO inlove with Halle's ruffle bum! That is the cutest ever, paired up with her stinkin cute leggins.
Wow, your baby is growing up! Looks beautiful there! How fun!
I love Sundance, it's so pretty! Your kids are so cute! I love Halle's outfit!
I love the mountains! Almost as much as I love those cute bum ruffles! Halle's getting so big.
Sorry I missed the shower on Saturday...I'm glad it went well. Give Suzanne an affectionate pat on the belly for me :)
her ruffle bum IS so cute!!!! where is that onesie from? your little kiddos are just too cute Becky!! congrats on just being you :)
You lucky girl-looks like your cute little ones are doing great and keeping you busy. You always do the cutest things-let's try it together someday!
i love that picture with you and all your babes! Thanks for throwing Suz a shower... your house is so beautiful!!!
She is why I wnated a girl!!!
Post a Comment