Sunday, July 26, 2009

I HATE Goodbye's!












This last week was Dallas' last week before he left for Eagles Football camp. We tried to spend as much time with him as we possibly could. Dallas is seriously one of my favorite people to be around, he's such a great guy, and I miss him so much already, and wish him the best of luck! We're going to miss him, and we know he is going to do fabulous! At Sunday night dinner tonight, we were already missing him like crazy! We went to the lake, Had a family bbq, and shot off fireworks with our next door neighbors. Tyler...thanks for the show buddy!
Ode to Dallas, coming soon :)

3 comments:

Steelefamily said...

What a great post. Lance and Dallas look so alike in that picture. Your little girl looks gorgeous! I love her bows. Miss you

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok could your kids be any cuter??? Seriously!

Lindsey S. said...

I hate them too! I so wish all our family lived closer to home! Your girls bows are adorable!