Sunday, July 12, 2009

WOW.....























This is going to be a long post. After Bear Lake, my Dad, Mom, Nephew, and Neise came into town. We have been on the go since. It was such a fun week, and the kids are totally exhausted from all the fun! We had a BBQ everynight they were here. The best was when Lance's family joined us, and picked up John and Ty on the way! Ty, is the cutest little guy! We missed Barb, but hope to see her before they leave!
We went to the zoo, and Lance couldn't wait to see the giraffs, he loves um :) I love the zoo :) My parents were holding Ry on the train ride, and she totally threw a tantrum when it was time to get off, I laughed so hard, watching my parents trying to get her off...I guess that wasn't in her agenda :) We went to this new water park called cowabunga bay. It was a ton of fun, and the kids had a blast. The wind was blowing, so I didn't think it would be a good idea to bring Halle in the water. Maybe next time Hal :) We went on a few bike rides down by the river, painted nails (a couple of times) Went to the Bean Museum, oh and I got to hold another turtle, I loved it! They were doing the reptile show. Lance and my Dad took the kids on the rhino and had a picnic up in the mountains. They had a blast doing that, but no pictures :(
K- this picture of Dall (lovin it) I got him all "dolled" up. He looks like a gangsta! I put a rubberband in his chin hair...haha, and I have been bugging him for soooo long to make his "grill" Chandler sent it to him for Christmas, and he left it at our house. I was going to do it for me...how cool would I look with a grill, seriously! Love this picture Dall...I mean Dizz-Allas with his Grizz-Ill!
Oh, the picture of my kiddos sleeping in our bed is seriously how it is 75% of the week. See the spot to the left...that's where I curl up...literally, curl up!

3 comments:

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok such a fun time....we have been wanting to go to cowabunga bay...it looks so fun.....i miss you...talk to you soon

Sue said...

looks like you are having a great summer!

What a happy mom you are..You probably should have a bazillion kids. (I'm just sayin)

Dan and Al Gardner said...

Looks like fun!