Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Some New Things!










Here's a good picture of Lance and John. Here's John and Barb's little boy Ty (who is soooo darling cute, and such a little tease) giving Rylie a hug goodbye...I forgot to put these on the post below!
We had a very calm week last week (I've been meaning to post this earlier) After Bear lake, and my family coming into town, the kids played so hard, and were so tired, we needed a calm week. Halle started on solids, so sad, she's getting so big! She's so much fun, and she laughs and smiles all the time. She does do this thing though when she's tired...she is soooo loud. She's not crying, she's just complaining. She is just such a fun little baby.
Lance had to work for Steele Day's, so we went to the parade. It was so nice, I was all prepared to walk far with the kids, and then Lance called. He told me he had a spot for us, and that we could back the car up, open the back, and watch from the back of the car...it was perfect, the kids could run out and get candy, we were shaded...it was fun! That night we went to a car show, and Lance thought every car was a transformer...I love his imagination...except when he takes it too far, like peeing in the kitchen trash can...that happened too this week :)

1 comment:

Sarah... said...

Oh my goodness! Your little Kidd-Os are growing up :( What a beautiful family you have! I've enjoyed catching up with you guys. Looks like it's been an eventful summer! Lots of fun. We miss you :)

P.S. I laughed so hard when you told us about Lance peeing in the trash. HAHA He and Drew would get along GREAT. Too funny.