After having a great Birthday for Rylie, and having my parents in town, we took a little trip to Bear Lake. We had a blast! The kids did great...except Halle on the car ride up :) We all stayed at the condo, and had such a great time. The kids played in the mud, rode 4-wheelers, the rhino, jet skis, went boating, and went swimming! They loved the fire works too! It was great to see everyone and be with the extended family that came...you guys that didn't come, we missed you...and you missed out :) Thank you for making it a wonderful trip! Lance and Leslie's wonderful neighbor and friend got Rylie some way cute things for her Birthday, and she got all dressed up in her stuff...Mrs. Thang for sure!
Sorry for the pictures...first, someone (Rylie) put her finger prints all over the lenz, and I didn't always have my camera!


4 comments:
What a fun time! It looks like it was humid..Was it?
My favorite picture is that of Rylie in her Thang outfit!! Is she a girlie girl or what?
Looks like you guys played HARD and I LOVE IT!!! Glad you had a blast with family, love all the pictures! I wanna come and romp in the mud with you guys sometime!
I'm so glad you had a great time... I LOVE Bear Lake and we were so torn about going up or not. Seeing your pictures made me really miss it!
It is so nice to get away. Looked like tons of fun. Miss you
Post a Comment