We've had a great time this last week, and weekend! It was conference weekend, so we were able to be with family, and really relax! Last week Lance we had a couple of Lance's little friends over. Dallin and Rhett are his little best friends, they play so good together, and have such a great time. It's so much fun to watch them play. We made cookies, and painted. Then when we were at Grandpa and Grandma's house we dyed easter eggs with Epeli and Brianna. Lance painted his hand green and called it his "hulk hand." We went to the park, and Aunt Suz blew bubbles for the boys!
Halle is doing great! She's the sweetest little baby, I love to just sit and hold her (and bounce her on the ball) She's growing so much! We're getting her picture taken this Friday, so I'll post as soon as we get them :)
Oh, and kinda random, but I got this cupcake pan, and the kids and I made a little ice sculpture and put some purple and blue in the water...I know random huh!













5 comments:
Becky is that the cupcake pan from williams sonoma!?? So fun!!
love this post..the kids are getting so big...I love rys pigtails...she is so sweet..and I love little lance sportin the suit.....love it
I think my favorite pic is the one with the boys dressed in their costumes and rylie in her tutu! So very 'boy/girl' looking. Very cute. You are a such a cute mommy.
the tutu and cowboy boots does it for me♥
Your such a great mom for letting your kids be so hands on. I am so paranoid with stains and messes. I need to be more like you.
Post a Comment