Here is our sweet little Halle on her blessing Day! She did so good, and looked so beautiful!
We had such a great Easter weekend. We blessed Halle at our home on Easter Sunday, and Lance gave her a beautiful blessing. Family and friends came (thank you so much for coming and supporting us). My brother and sister-in-law came into town with their kids Keenan and Bailey, it was so much fun being with them! Lance and Rylie had so much fun with their cousins, Keenan, Bailey, and Epeli. The Easter bunny came and hid their Easter baskets and Lance kept saying "that silly rabbit." He also put his Iron man costume over his church clothes (for the whole blessing) He's a crack up! Rylie got lip gloss in her Easter basket, and smeared it all over her face the whole day. She's so fun! We had a great time!
P.S. Val, that's the outfit you got Halle...it's so darn cute! I love it!


14 comments:
Congrats on the baby blessing! She looks SO CUTE and I am sure Lance gave a beautiful blessing! Looks like a totally FUN Easter day! Your family is beautiful Becky!
Becky Halle is darling! I can't get over how much she looks like Rylie! So fun to see Patti in those pics... IT's been forever!!
I love Halle's dress! Beautiful. I'm sorry I missed her blessing; Brecken ended up being sick. See you Thursday!
Oh Halle looks so sweet! Her dress looks just like my girls blessing dress....I love it. Looks like your kids had a fun Easter! Aren't these holidays so much more fun as the kids get older and know what is going on!?
Congrats Beck she is so beautiful! I thought her newborn pics looked a ton like Rylie, but she is really starting to look like her own little person to me. With some for sure similarities though:) I hope you are doing good I need to call you we had the same thing happen to us that happened to you when you got pregs with Halle-I am freaking out a little!!! Love you!
I love that Rylie got lip gloss! What a cutie! Your kids are adorable!
She is so beautiful. We were so sad to have to miss it... our church is at 11:00 and and I had to do sharing time. We heard it was beautiful and we are so happy for your little family.
Congratulations on Halle's blessing:) She looks absolutely adorable in her dress/bow!! I love it! Looks like you guys had a very fun Easter! That's so funny about Lance saying, "silly bunny" after everything because Ella said the EXACT same thing! They are taking after the two of us already and we don't even live in the same state!! I love you Yhole owl:) Hugs to the family!
Halle looks so cute!
Sunday was a busy day for all of us. It was my b-day and Camri's b-day. Plus we had 37 people over for dinner! I did think about you guys. We luv ya!
The blessing was beautiful..he did such a gerat job...thanks for letting us be there..i love and miss you, and of course the little outfit is a hit...she is so pretty
Halle looks like an angel in that dress....it is absolutely stunning.
beautiful little dress and girl!!
I am so glad that it went well, I feel bad that we couldn't make it. I am glad that we are getting together next week because it has been way to long! Halle already looks so much bigger.
Halle is so adorable! She looks so cute in her blessing dress. It's so cute! I'm glad you had such a fun Easter!
Post a Comment