Monday, March 23, 2009

What do you think?

LANCE



RYLIE



HALLE



So, the kids are all in bed, and that's usually the time I blog...I know, I should be asleep too, but instead I'm looking at the kids pictures and thinking how fast they grow up! It's soooo sad to me how fast it happens, and how there have been times that I take for granted the stage that their in at the present time. I love these kids so much, and would so love for them to stay little forever. I realized how much Rylie and Halle look alike too. Here's some pictures of all the kids when they were all new babes...you tell me what you think!

10 comments:

Chanté said...

If I didn't know any better I'd think you had triplets!!

The Picketts said...

Really, there is nothing more precious than a sleeping new baby! Your kids are so cute! And you can definitely tell they are related!

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Oh my gosh! Your little Rylie has gotten so big. I can't believe she is ROLLERBLADING! You are so right...time goes by waaay too fast! I would have to say that Halle looks more like Rylie than Lance, but I think she has her own little look. Isn't it fun to see what they look like and each of their different personalities. It looks like you are having alot of fun....there will lots more of that in the future (and a little teeny bit of craziness to go with it ;))

Amanda said...

yes, the girls could be twins. It is almost creepy how much they look alike as babies. Do you feel like you gave birth to the same child twice?
And wow, Lance still looks the same. It is so funny. Usually their faces change so much, but his baby pics still look like the same face on a bigger, more mature body. Too cute.

Lindsey S. said...

Wow. That's hard but I think the girls look most alike. They are all just so adorable! It makes me want to have more!!

Celeste said...

They all look so much alike and are all so stinkin cute!!!

Sue said...

Yes, I think they are all adorable. and yes, they all look alike.
But their is definitely something feminine about your girls. That seperates them from handsome Lance.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

It was SO FUN to see you the other day and I totally thing you little one looks just like her big sis! SO MUCH!!! O my gosh your little Lance was cracking me up and I really wish him and my sisters Makenna could play because they would have the time of their lives together! SUPER CUTE!!! Love your home, family, and all of you!

Amanda said...

I just had to say I was crackin up at little lance just now. I saw the pic sarah took with you guys while she was in Utah. And Lance in his Ironman costume. He really does wear that all the time, doesn't he? Sarah thinks Lance and Makenna would be great buddies :)

Katie and Lane said...

Wow your kids all look so similar. I mean you can tell very much so that they are related. My girls as you know look nothing alike. Children do grow so fast, but every age is great. Make sure you video a lot to capture all those wonderful baby moments.