Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A whole lot of fun, and Britt's Shower :)

We have had so much fun this week! My parents, brother, his wife, and kids left last Monday, and we miss them like crazy! We had a great time with them while they were in town for the blessing and Easter. Last weeks weather was kind of crazy. It rained, snowed, and we had a few beautiful days too. Lance took it upon himself to go out in his pj's, and also his spiderman costume, cowboy boots, and coat to play in the snow and puddles...I love it! I had to take his picture, he was having so much fun out there. The kids have also found a new love. They play in the bathroom sink in the water with boats and all sorts of toys. Playdough is also one of our fav.'s. Halle's smiling and talking so much, she's so much fun! I love her so much, and just can't get enough of her! She needs to stop growing! We took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese last week, I totally forgot the camera, but Lance was climbing all over the rides. on top of them, on the back of them, even while other kids were innocently riding their rides. It was one of those...it's not my kid things :)
We had a shower for Britt, and it was a blast! It was so fun to be with everyone, and Britt got so many cute things! She doesn't have that much longer, and we are all so excited for this little girl to come! She's such a cute Mom, and we are so very excited for her! Brianna made the most gorgeous tarts...seriously I didn't want to eat them they were so beautiful! I know they took a ton of time, thanks so much Brianna. Suz made some fantastic cookies being pregnant and not feeling well at all. Love you Suz, thanks for being a trooper!















4 comments:

Celeste said...

K.... I wanna eat those yummy tarts!

Joe and Marci said...

It was a fun shower, you did a great job! I can't believe you are already throwing parties with a 3-month old baby. I loved seeing your kids, you are an amazing mom!!

Sue said...

What a cute sister-in law you are.

Your house was so cute, and the food was "spectacular"..

How adorable is little Raini going to be?

Amanda said...

Wow, I think my Makenna and little Lance would get along great....that is totally her at Chuck E. Cheese too! Halle is getting so big....what a cute smile!