

I use the blog as kind of a journal...I try to keep a written one too, (I don't get to it that often though) but this is so much easier most of the time! There's so many things I don't want to forget that happen with the kiddos. First, Lance and Rylie have new favorite books. They love "Pirates don't change diapers." and "Pinkalicious" They are the cutest books, and I would highly recommend them! They are a blast to read to the kids. I have read them so many times that Lance actually memorized the first page of the book. "pirates don't change diapers. They don't even change socks. I know, because I used to be a pirate, but that's another story." It is the cutest thing. I actually thought he was reading at first...nope, just memorized the first page :) Last night I was laying in bed and it was around 2:00 or 3:00 am. I saw that the kids bathroom light was on. I didn't think much of it because little Lance will get up and go to the bathroom. I heard him start to cry, so I ran in there. He was crying because he was all wet. I told him "it's not a big deal, we'll change your clothes, and that accidents happen." The whole time I'm trying soooo hard not to laugh, meanwhile, Lance comes in and asks what happened. Well, little Lance was tired and had got up to go to the bathroom, and didn't lift the lid to the toilit....yeah, he got soaked, and so did the floor. After we got him all settled, we went back to bed and started cracking up.....poor kid!


9 comments:
Ok I hear those books are so super cute too so I will have to get the Pink one for sure for little Brooke!
The potty incident, so cute, and so sweet!
Your kids are just the coolest, O and I think I am going to be coming up there super soon so I need to see you and you can see the prego belly!
That is so funny... I'm sure not at the time... poor kid. Those books look so cute. I'll have to find that pirate one... Ty is a total book worm.
We have both of those books, we love them!! I have to also recommend "How I became a Pirate" -which is the first book with Jeremy Jacob, and "Purplicious" the follow-up to "Pinkalicious". We have pirates and princesses at our house too :)
I LOVE the pirate book - you HAVE to get the first one! VERY cute! I'm going to have to get the Pinkalicious. I bet Gracie would LOVE it! She is SO into Fancy Nancy right now - have you read that one? I bet Rylie would love it too!
hahah! that's hilarious. The funny things boys do!
Classic! Too cute!
We love Pinkalicious! It is a great book. My girls want to read it over & over.
I don't think I've ever read the Pirate one. I'm sdure we'll get it sometime now that we have a boy in the house.
I am adding those books of my list of books to get. Way cute. Makenna has books memorized too. She can recite "Big Red Barn" from cover to cover! Crazy what kids can do!!
The potty thing is great! So funny! That is a good one to remember and tell him years from now!
Becky! Hey!! I was so happy when I came across your blog. I can't believe you have three kiddos. You have such a beautiful little family.
Post a Comment