Lance and I were married in May of 2002. We have three kids, Lance 3rd, Rylie, and Halle! We love our life together, and enjoy every minute of raising our little one's!
It's been really busy for us the last few weeks. Halle is so much fun, and I love sitting and holding her, while my other two kiddos sit by me in the rocking chair. I wont lie though, 3 is kinda throwing me for a loop :) I freak out because I want each kid to have the attention they need, and right now it's hard to do that...seriously, I get anxiety over it! Matt and Brianna got married on the 13th! It was a great day, and both the bride and groom looked beautiful! Congrats you guys...even though it's a little late :) P.S. look how good my cute Hubby looks in his tux...love that man!
You look SO BEAUTIFUL BY THE WAY!!! Your little girls look like twins to me! All your kids are so beautiful! I hear that your 3rd is the hardest to adjust too and then after that it is cake??? Hang in there but I know that you are so super amazing to all your kiddo's and that those kiddo's are so stinkin lucky to have you and Lance as their parents! Love all the pics
Becky you are so sweet!! Wether you have 3 kids or ten they will all know and feel that you love them because you are such a kind and amazing Mom. Your kids are super duper cute.
I hear 3 is hard too & after that you just don't notice as much I guess:). Halle is beautiful & so are your other 2. I know that you & Lance will do an awesome job.
Yes girl, your hubby, and your son for that matter were both rockin' it at the wedding. Too cute. What handsome men you have in your life. And your little "twin" girls are adorable as can be. As is their mommy. And that chair of yours is huge! I am jealous!
You don't look like you just had a baby... you are so beautiful. Matt's wedding looked beautiful as well. I am so happy for you all the great things going on in your life.
Becky, you are a BEAUTIFUL mother of 3! I am sure you give them ALL the attention they need. You have always put your kids first. And they will always love and appreciate you for that:)
SO cute!! I LOVE the one with u and ur 3 cute kiddies on the chair together!! I am SO nervous to have 3 too, I don't want my other 2 to feel left out!! Luckily my oldest will be 5, so hopefully she will understand and be more helpful than anything!! You look SO beautiful by the way!!!:) Miss u girl!!
14 comments:
You look SO BEAUTIFUL BY THE WAY!!! Your little girls look like twins to me! All your kids are so beautiful! I hear that your 3rd is the hardest to adjust too and then after that it is cake??? Hang in there but I know that you are so super amazing to all your kiddo's and that those kiddo's are so stinkin lucky to have you and Lance as their parents! Love all the pics
Becky you are so sweet!! Wether you have 3 kids or ten they will all know and feel that you love them because you are such a kind and amazing Mom. Your kids are super duper cute.
Your kids are so adorable and I agree with the other comment that your girls look like twins. And You look FANTASTIC!
I hear 3 is hard too & after that you just don't notice as much I guess:). Halle is beautiful & so are your other 2. I know that you & Lance will do an awesome job.
She is so pretty! You are such an amazing mother. I hope I can do half the job you have. Serioulsy you are so great!
P.S. I love the bow. Bailey wears the same bows almost everyday. They are just very practical for everyday use!
Yes girl, your hubby, and your son for that matter were both rockin' it at the wedding. Too cute. What handsome men you have in your life.
And your little "twin" girls are adorable as can be. As is their mommy. And that chair of yours is huge! I am jealous!
You don't look like you just had a baby... you are so beautiful. Matt's wedding looked beautiful as well. I am so happy for you all the great things going on in your life.
don't you just love weddings?! Beautiful couple!
I'm freaking out about just the 2 kids- i can only imagine 3!!! Hang in there! You're a great mom to be worried.
Congratulations, Becky! I found your blog via Lindsey Swan's. Your family is so cute. And, thanks for always being so kind to me! You're awesome.
Becky- you are gorgeous! I can't believe you just had a baby. You are such a sweet mom. I have so much to learn from you!
Becky, you are a BEAUTIFUL mother of 3! I am sure you give them ALL the attention they need. You have always put your kids first. And they will always love and appreciate you for that:)
I just noticed in your bathtub pic that you have bathketball too! don't you just love saying that?? NOT!!
SO cute!! I LOVE the one with u and ur 3 cute kiddies on the chair together!! I am SO nervous to have 3 too, I don't want my other 2 to feel left out!! Luckily my oldest will be 5, so hopefully she will understand and be more helpful than anything!!
You look SO beautiful by the way!!!:)
Miss u girl!!
Aren't these just the best of times? Weddings and Births..I luv life!
Post a Comment