Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random Things!



















I've been the worst blogger lately! Lance was sworn in last Thursday. It was really cool! The Mayor comes in and does the swaring in, and I got to put his badge on :) After that we rushed home, and Lance met the boys so he could go on a boys trip to Vegas for the BYU basketball tournament. They had a great time! While they were gone, my mom and a few of her friends came into town for a funeral. It was a short trip, but we sure had fun seeing them. We took the kids swimming, and while we were there, Halle had the biggest melt down. She hasn't done it since, so I think we're in good shape :) I miss my Mom and her friend already!
We went to Erin's birthday party! Happy Birthday Erin! It was a blast! She rented out Classic Skaing, and the kids and us had an absolutely fantastic time! We roller skated, and eventually little Lance was more into a scooter!
One of my great friends, Megan, makes the cutest onesies! She made one special for Halle. I've finally been able to put Ry's hair up in little pig tails, it's so stinkin cute! She loves getting her toes and her finger nails painted now...I love it! The girls have Lance wrapped around their little fingers, it's so darn cute to see what a push over he is with them! The pictures are soooo out of order, but you get the idea! More pictures of little Halle Mae to come :)

2 comments:

Celeste said...

What a cute girl little Halle is... and your other two of course! That is so neat that Lance was sworn in... how are you feeling about all this now?! Sounds like you are handling three like the champ that you are! You are such a cute mom.

nathan said...

ok i think that random pictures are the best! the show real life, eh? you have the cutest girls- and they are dressed and done up ADORABLE. I bet you cannot make down the isles at the grocery store. seriously. well, no doubt lance (who is also a handsome stud) charms the heels off those old ladies.
Congrats to BIG lance for all the new stuff. so exciting!