We have been pretty busy the last couple weeks with madagascar (which is soo darn cute) playing in leaves, story time, play dates, football games....it's been busy to say the least! We've had a good time! I try to post something new every week, so here's a little post! This is of Lance and his friend Rhett. They are in the nursery together, and are the best little buddies. This week was Lance's first real "play date" and he had a blast! You would honestly think that I sent him away for a week, because when I dropped him off at Rhett's house he was so happy to go play...he didn't even miss me :( When I got back in my car I thought "will he still want to play with me....am I going to be as fun"? I know...I'm a total dork, but I seriously love playing with my kids and doing fun things with them! They are the light of my day! We had Rhett over at our house, and Lance and he wanted to paint. I put Ry in her highchair and got all the paints out and all ready, and then the best thing happened...Lance asked if I would sit and paint with them :) It made my day! Oh, and we are getting a TON of use out of his little iron man costume...he wears it all the time!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Just some stuff!
We have been pretty busy the last couple weeks with madagascar (which is soo darn cute) playing in leaves, story time, play dates, football games....it's been busy to say the least! We've had a good time! I try to post something new every week, so here's a little post! This is of Lance and his friend Rhett. They are in the nursery together, and are the best little buddies. This week was Lance's first real "play date" and he had a blast! You would honestly think that I sent him away for a week, because when I dropped him off at Rhett's house he was so happy to go play...he didn't even miss me :( When I got back in my car I thought "will he still want to play with me....am I going to be as fun"? I know...I'm a total dork, but I seriously love playing with my kids and doing fun things with them! They are the light of my day! We had Rhett over at our house, and Lance and he wanted to paint. I put Ry in her highchair and got all the paints out and all ready, and then the best thing happened...Lance asked if I would sit and paint with them :) It made my day! Oh, and we are getting a TON of use out of his little iron man costume...he wears it all the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Your kids are so cute and you are THE cutest mom! See you Tuesday!
haha I love that he still wears the costume. Your getting your money out of it :) and Chante is so right- you are so cute, I need to do more things like that with Syd.
We all know it's true...you are the cutest mom ever! Ry looks so cute painting a beautiful mess. Looks like so much fun! Schedule us a playdate-I'll paint too!
I could see myself feeling the exact same way. You are too funny. I am still afraid to let Makenna try finger paints :)
Hi Becky!
Your family is so cute. It's so fun to find old friends!
You are so sweet Becky! I knew you would be the cutest mom. I love your Halloween pictures from your last post- the ones of you and Lance cracked me up. And I love how little Lance still wears his costume. He is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment