Friday, November 14, 2008
Going Private
After seeing this news clip that my friend had posted on her blog http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4699330 I have decided to go private. I would love you guys to leave your email address so I can add you to the list of viewers! I'm so sorry, and how sad is it that you can't blog/journal your memories without worrying about something happening like this? Thanks everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


59 comments:
Please oh please add me to your list. I love reading up on you and your darlings!
bitsybling@hotmail.com
Please add me! jasonanddiana@gmail.com
Hey Becky, please add my email too! lxsgrant@yahoo.com
Add me too!
freckledfamily@gmail.com
Count us in ginnymariemiller@gmail.com
Hey Becky, I'd love to stay connected
ashley@shupe.net
susanheugly@hotmail.com
I've tagged you on my blog
Please add us on the list! I am thinking about going private as well!
angiefuller3@gmail.com
Hey add me in! taraleeh@gmail.com
p.s. I lover your header pic! What a beautiful family!
Please add me to your list, I love seeing you and your family grow!
ASHLEY (DAY) HEATH
ashheath3@gmail.com
hey here is our email for you
hairdo54321@gmail.com
Brad and Jess Olsen
sarahlyn1040@yahoo.com
add us! strawmo@yahoo.com
I totally understand and have debated going private also.
cnrnoelle@hotmail.com
Becky,
Would love to be added to your list. Just came across your blog through Ash and it is fun to see what is going on in your lives. My husband and I were married the exact same day and we too are expecting our third. We are due in May. Sounds like life is great.
Lindsay (Thiess)
email is lindslarsen@gmail.com
invite me! jaholloway1124@gmail.com
Include me! gygifamily@gmail.com
britfullmer@yahoo.com
Please add me as well.
frampj1@yahoo.com
~Janelle
add us to the list hrhkc@europe.com
gnickie24@aol.com
The world is just getting way to crazy.
joshrxavb@yahoo.com
erinschaerrer@msn.com
meganboshard@yahoo.com
We still need to get together soon!
I'd love to keep reading! nellieandbubba@hotmail.com
Please add me! Amanda.m.petersen@gmail.com
Us too! Hope you are doing great and feeling great these days. I am already to be done with this crud :)
This is Jeff's email (my blog is under it-it just makes it easier)
jevers6@gmail.com
LOVE YOU!
hairdo54321@gmail.com
bradleyj1016@gmail.com
Add us!
Jess and Brad Olsen
Please add us on!
chanell.reichner@gmail.com
Don't forget us! montana.gal@hotmail.com
Add us! Matt and Liz Hawkins
mattnlizhawkins@gmail.com
Please add me. I want to stay in touch. lindsey.l.parmenter@gmail.com
robyn_435@hotmail.com
We love keeping up with your cute family!
Hey Becky please add me to the list. I love reading what is going on in your life. My email address annlarson2000@hotmail.com. Also give me a call sometime when you have a minute. I am going to Denver in December and would love to talk to you before I go or send me an email with your number and I will call you.
hi reynolds family! the herrings would like to be added too! erinlinnea(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hey Becky-
My friend told me about this too...soo sad!
heugly@msn.com
Hey Becky, this is Matt and Melissa Savage from Oxford Square. I found your blog through the Roberts, I've been checking in once in awhile on your way cute family! Add us if ya don't mind! mesvb6@sbcglobal.net
dont forget me!!!! sydney.christine@gmail.com
Becky, I love reading your blog and seeing how your little family is doing since we haven't seen or talked to you since we have moved to canada. We are expecting number 3 Feb 4 this will be our first little girl. Tell Lance we say Hi.
Bo and Deni Jacobsen
jacobsen@cheerful.com
I hate that there are stupid bad people out there that make things so innocent unsafe, add me please. Karolinagurl20@yahoo.com
We saw that clip too and it has us concerned!! We want to go private, but we are dealing with the issue of having family that may have a hard time logging in. We don't know what to do! Any ideas? Anyway, PLEASE add us to your list!! We love looking at your blog :)
sarahann_ctr@hotmail.com
Hey Becky! Don't forget the Coops!!! brettcooper5@gmail.com
Cute pics!!!! We can't wait to see baby #3. Can she come any faster???
Hey cutie!! Here's my email: lindsayleighchurch@hotmail.com
sunnyjomo@hotmail.com!! Dont forget me!!
lindseyhswan@gmail.com
alysengardner@comcast.net
put me on there too- michalethompson@hotmail.com
lindslee@hotmail.com
kimberlynoelle@hotmail.com
Thanks Becky!!
Hey Becky, this is Emily McLaughlin from your old ward. It's fun to check in on your cute family. Please add me!
mrs.mac29@gmail.com
Hi Lance and Becky!
Add us please. We love peeking in on you guys!
Marie and Jed
johnsonmarie22@gmail.com
Hey Becky, here's my e-mail: mjheugly@hotmail.com.
Thanks!
kariann_b1@yahoo.com
Please add us! We must keep in touch. emmaleecollie@hotmail.com
me too!
bongirl44@yahoo.com
add us!
ashleyjhenryATyahooDOTcom
Brandon ("Bones") and Katie Carter would like to be added:
katielee14@gmail.com
brcarter11@gmail.com
Post a Comment