Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween Week!
This week was FULL of fun little events! We painted pumpkins, played in the leaves, went to our ward party (sorry no pic's...busy with the primary station), going to the library halloween parade, making cookies, and trick-or-treating. Little Lance has worn his costume every single day, and has loved every min. of being Iron Man! Lance and I went to a party with our wonderful friends! This party was a blast! There were such awesome costumes. Everyone had such fun ones, but a couple of my favorites were Dog the bounty hunter and his wife, Lafonda and Kip...man there were some fun ones! The cross dressers all got their picture with good ol' Howard Stern! We played fun games, ate good food, and had a good time with friends! Here's all the pictures of the fun events!
















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


22 comments:
I am dying over the pics from the party. How funny!
WOw, I love your new family pic. You look georgeous. The halloween pics are great. Little lance looks great loaded with muscle
I have no words but Oh..My..gosh. Lance is cracking me up.
Kudos to your hubby for dressing up. It will be quite the feat to get mine to dress up for Halloween. Looks like you had a ton of fun this week!
Ya'll have to be the funniest couple ever. I love your costumes and your kids are adorable, I know everyone says that on everyone's blog about everyone's kids, but I really mean it. I love the iron man!
hahaha I'm laughing so hard. seriously you guys are a crack up. and the kids are so cool! I havent seen iron man yet! (the costume) that's pretty original.
That's so weird I commented on here this morning..I guess it didn't go thru..anyway I'll try again...
I luv the pics. of you and Lance..too darling.
and your little ones look adorable as usual..glad you guys had a fun time.
All of these pics are so cute and hilarious :)! Your kiddos look so darling! And you and Lance crack me up! How fun! My kids only lasted an hour or so in their costumes on Halloween! Shae was a princess and Kendyl was a cow! I love your pics. Take care.. when is your due date?
I don't know who is prettier, you or Lance?
Your kids look great, I love the puffy bottom of Rylie's costume...
Your kids look so cute for Halloween, and so did the guys I must say. That is awesome my husband was a women last year and we had fun with it. Hope all is well with you and your family. You look great too. Mara
So cute & funny! I love the iron man costume & the daisy duck! You look beautiful as always:) & Lance, well...interesting is a good word:). Dude, sorry I sounded like a complete moron today at Target. When Isaac leaves, I'm a bit overwhelmed:). Check out our blog & we should get together soon! I'd be so fun! Take care:).
Looks like a fun halloween, kids make it so much better!
She looks so adorable in her cute Daisey costume! Seriously she is to cute. It was so fun seeing little Lance dressed up at the party last night... he is such a little stud! Happy Halloween!
Ohhhhhhhh my gosh!!!!!! Seeing Lance as a woman is almost as attractive as seeing Philip as a woman! HILARIOUS!!!!
Oh my, lance is an amazing woman! I love Ri's duck costume!
Rylie, is so dang cute, and growing up too fast! Big Lance looks hilarious in that girls costume! I miss you Becky! This comment is full of randomness but that is what is happening to my mind as I get more and more pregnant sorry
For some reason your kiddos look so big in this picture. i guess it is time for another little one in the fam. And lance is a real man!!! You rock lance!
You guys are nuts!!! And I want cookies..Collynn's baby is so cute..Lets due luch soon
What a blast of a halloween! Your kids are cute and you are even cutter. I think painting pumkins is the way to go!
Those are the funniest pictures I have ever seen. NO really. IM dying. Love little lance in his Iron man costume. What a doll. Glad the Reynolds had a great Halloween. Jess
That's hilarious! Lance scares me!...but not as much as the other guys.
O my gosh those look like such fun pictures, i am not kidding, I LOVE YOUR COSTUMES ALL OF YOUR COSTUMES!!! How funny! What are you doing with the balls???? Anyway, your kiddo's are the cutest ever!
Post a Comment