First thing is first, we're sad that we lost to Utah...but we'll get um next year for sure :) We had a very fun week. A friend and I took the kids to chucky cheese, and they just had so much fun together! When we got home Lance said the funniest thing to me "Mommy, you rode the big monster truck with me, no mommies were on the monster truck....just my mommy" Yep, that would be me, pregnant and, barely fitting riding the little rides with the kiddos :) We also went to Kangaroo Zoo this week...I love that place too (so do the kids :) Rylie is doing so good climbing up the slides now too. It's so fun to see them doing different things! We then went to Salt Lake on Friday night and stayed the night up there to go to the game. We had a blast with the family! We went swimming, and just relaxed, it was a nice little get-away! This picture of Lance holding on is him holding on to the top of the bed...Lance plays iron man with him and they get a little crazy!
Also, I have so many mixed feelings about going "private" I have been able to connect with so many friends and family through the good ol' blog! I also think if I'm extra cautious of the pictures/background I post that will help too?? Tell me what you guys think!


15 comments:
I am stressing about the going private thing as well, but I love that people can find me if they are looking and like you have said, I have meet some cool people on this thing too. I think I am going to be careful and take my chances, I know that may be dumb but I really like this blog thing and am sad that bad people have to take a good thing and corrupt it! I hate dumb people!
Anyway, your kiddos are the cutest things EVER and looks like you have had a fun week. I need to get your address by the way!!!
I hear ya! I stressed about it for MONTHS! I'm going to try it out and see if I like it....you could just try it I guess.
Your little family is so darling. Sounds like a fun week/weekend. Not so much the weekend but we still love our cougs!
Drew is still a mess from that game last night... and you're right we'll get'em next year. I'm so with you on being torn about going private. It's so hard to go private when you find people and people find you. I added feed jet... you can get it from the bottom of my blog... this way I can check and see if there's any weirdos looking at the blog. It gives me some piece of mind.
It looks like you had so much fun! I've been torn about going private too, but I think I'm just going to put a monitor on mine. This way like your other friend said I can at least see if anything looks weird.
I put sitemeter on my blog and really watched it and I've just noticed that it's the same people. BUT, you never know for sure. So I just keep my posts to the basics and hope that other people will do the same if they ever reference to me.
You are the cutest come ever, I swear. I love that you got in a ride!
Little Lance is getting so big. I think about the private thing too. I am so open about my life but there are some freaks out there. Wasn't the BYU UT game so sad?!!
Hey Becky! If you do decide to go private, add us. It's fun to see what old BYU Warders are up to. Congrats on another baby!
Our e-mail is darwindeming@gmail.com and the link to our blog is www.kiarwin.blogspot.com
I think the problems come when you put your pics. on "flicker" or online photo albums...
Also I went to settings and said "no" to the google search engines..That stops people from googling subjects and yours will come up if the that name is in your title.
Do you realize how millions of blogs you would have to go thru to find a particular pic. of yours..
Anyway thats how I feel.
Becky i have mixed feelings about it as well. But heres my look on it. If someone really wants to find you they will. I googled my name and the first thing that came up my name address, phone # and a pic of my house. There were no blog enteries that came up. So i feel like if someone wants to find you they will somehow and somewhere. I just try not to post anything like were i am meeting someone or things like that. Love you hopefully we can see each other soon! At least we always talk about it right :)
Hey Becky it is Rachelle. My e-mail is rrowan@ameritech.edu.
Love you guys,
Rachelle
You are such a good MOM...and im glad you had a fun weekend...you guys deserve it...talk to you soon
I agree with the "try it" advice, Im not private, and probably should be just because of the privacy of adoption, but I agree with you being open has connected me with so many people....ie you:) Well if you dont like it come back to the open world!
Looks like you guys had a fun week- minus the bummer game. :( I've been debating going private as well, but I agree it's been so much fun connecting with old friends, I can't get myself to do it. Your family is so cute!!
I had the same stress-whatever you decide will be what is best for you guys. You are so great. Thanks for your message the other day. We are great-only sad that it has been so long since we have seen you! Let's plan something...
we are going too and it would be great if we could hang out a bit while we are there!
Post a Comment