Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cornbellies, and other stuff!










My mom has been in town this week, and we have seriously had so much fun making treats, and doing things with the kids! We went to the pumpkin patch this week and had a great time together! The weather was beautiful, and the kids had a great time! They have the cutest little set up there, and so many little activities for the kids. We're ready to go again :) I loved the pig races. I would love to have a pig...seriously, how fun would that be!







For family night last week we went to "jump on it." Rylie was so little last time we went, but she loves the whole trampoline thing now. Lance and little Lance were throwing a ball back and forth, and Lance kept doing this tuck and roll thing that little Lance thought was the funniest thing he has ever seen. He was laughing so hard!


We dog sat Bronx for Leslie and Lance, and we loved having him. He's the best dog, and so patient and great with the kids. He loved Lance's little Thomas tent. Lance doesn't keep up with the blog that well, so I can get away with writing this. Little Lance and I took a nap with Bronx on the bed with us and it was a riot, but....shhhhhhh!

The kids are playing so good together, and it's seriously music to my ears to hear them laughing and playing together. They wrestle and sometimes Lance gets a little too rough, but most of the time he does pretty good with Ry!

8 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You guys seriously are the coolest and I know that I say this every time but truly you are the coolest parents ever! You do so many cool things with your kids. They will for sure live such a full life which makes me SO HAPPY!!!
Love all the shots and love that your madre was in town. Miss that cute lady, I do!

Philip and Melissa said...

I swear you guys always find the coolest places to take the kiddos!

Jessica said...

I love Ryleys face as she is going down the slide with Dad. So fun, Cornbellys is such a great place to go for fall. Hope its not too chilly up there, we are going to the lake today!

Celeste said...

What a great week. And pig racing... that sounds lie so much fun. Your kids are so darn cute!

Sue said...

You are makin life sooo much fun for your kiddos...

I love to see Lance..He looks so cute with his kids.

Amanda said...

Seriously, how many neat things are there to do where you live. How fun.
And what a cute pic of the kiddos playing together. I get excited thinking that some day Makenna and kellen will get to do that.

Joe and Marci said...

Your kids look like they're in heaven - perma-grin!! Those pictures are so cute.

Sarah... said...

You guys always have such fun pictures! We went to Corbellys too, but I hardly got any pictures. Wasn't it fun? The kids LOVED it! I've been wanting to go to "Jump On It", but I didn't know if Olivia was still too little...I guess I can check it out! You guys are such a cute fam. We seriously need to party sometime. Keep in touch!