Friday, October 17, 2008

Bunco!





Okay, I have to say it again, our bunco group is the funnest group of girls! We have a blast, and we all look forward to getting together once a month for some good fun! These girls are so amazing, and such a blast to be around. This month was my month to host, and I had a blast doing it! My mom is in town (my dad is hunting) and we had so much fun making cupcakes, rice crispy treats, cookies and carmel apples together. Everyone was supposed to dress up as witches, but it was only Ashley, Anne, and me that did...party poopers :) It was such a fun night...looking forward to next month with you guys!

6 comments:

Chanté said...

It really was so much fun. You made the BEST caramel apples I've had! You were a fabulous hostess!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

We are doing the same thing on Tuesday for Bunco. I have to host next month with Barb so I need some good ideas.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Totally cool treats, I LOVE THE CUPCAKES!!! SO COOL! How did you do it???
Tell your mom I say Hi, miss that sweet lady, and YOU as well!
I need to learn how to play that game, seriously!

Amanda said...

That is so cool! I am jealous that I don't have some neat group like that here.
Okay, and seriously, how the heck do you have the time and energy to make such cool treats?? You are crazy!

Celeste said...

How fun to have a group of girls to do that with each month. Your treats look so cute and I love that you guys dressed up!

Sue said...

We all need "girls" in our life.What a fun group.

yummy treats.