On Monday night My Mom, Leslie, Aunt Sheri, Cousin Brooke, Brittany, Suzanne, Tyanna, and I went to gardner village for witch-a-palooza. You eat dinner, and they put on a little show for you. It was soooo much fun, we danced, sang, and had such a fun night together. We all dressed up as witches, which seriously made the experience that much more fun! Thanks girls for such a great night out...we're going to need to do it again next year FOR SURE!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Witch-a-palooza!
On Monday night My Mom, Leslie, Aunt Sheri, Cousin Brooke, Brittany, Suzanne, Tyanna, and I went to gardner village for witch-a-palooza. You eat dinner, and they put on a little show for you. It was soooo much fun, we danced, sang, and had such a fun night together. We all dressed up as witches, which seriously made the experience that much more fun! Thanks girls for such a great night out...we're going to need to do it again next year FOR SURE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
In the first picture I could not even tell which witch was you! You look SO GOOD!!! SO CUTE!!! SO FUN!!! Glad you got to do that fun activity, what neat things to do there in good ol utah!
Such cute pics. I saw them on Britts blog too. So Cute.
I'm going private so send me your e-mail Pearsomb77@aol.com
Yhole, that looks like SO much fun! You ladies make very cute witches! I love it! How fun! Have fun with your mom:)
haha that is great! I love the pictures and the outfits! it looks like way to much fun. love it.
That looked like so much fun. You guys look like your always having fun. Your kids have grown up so much too. Hope all is well.
Mara
hahaha I love going to Gardner Village to see all of the witch costumes - I can't imagine that anybody had better costumes than you guys though! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
That is so awesome!
SO fun!! I would LOVE to go with u next year & dress up with u!!
Ur outfit is my fav!!:)
Post a Comment