Other than the whole locking Rylie in the car incident, the kids and I had a fun week. We busted out the slip 'n slide, which was a blast! I was trying to show Lance how to run and then slide on your stomach...forgetting I was pregnant for a second :) Rylie loved it, but did not want to get wet by the cold hose water, and would get mad and strat to cry everytime it got her wet. Can I just say...moon sand is awesome! Both my kids have loved playing with it, but it's best to be played with outside!! I got it to help with the whole potty training thing with Lance...but I gave in, I love playing with it! Finger painting is a riot with Rylie, she doesn't quit know what to think yet, but still plays in it. Lance gets in a zone, he loves it! Just a couple of little things we've done this week together...I wanted to post something other than my terrifying experience!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
On a lighter note!
Other than the whole locking Rylie in the car incident, the kids and I had a fun week. We busted out the slip 'n slide, which was a blast! I was trying to show Lance how to run and then slide on your stomach...forgetting I was pregnant for a second :) Rylie loved it, but did not want to get wet by the cold hose water, and would get mad and strat to cry everytime it got her wet. Can I just say...moon sand is awesome! Both my kids have loved playing with it, but it's best to be played with outside!! I got it to help with the whole potty training thing with Lance...but I gave in, I love playing with it! Finger painting is a riot with Rylie, she doesn't quit know what to think yet, but still plays in it. Lance gets in a zone, he loves it! Just a couple of little things we've done this week together...I wanted to post something other than my terrifying experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
becky - that picture of you guys at the top of your blog is gorgeous...you are so hot!! i miss you guys...provo was full of good times! i was just telling someone the other day how lance lifted my car out of the ditch on the side of the road. hahaha. your kids are so cute...hope you all are doing well!!
I love the family picture! It is so cute. And you do not suck! But I'm sure that was so hard. I am glad they were able to get there fast. You are adorable!
Becky, I love your family picture!!! You are gorgeous and what a cute little family! Thanks so much for calling today, you are such a sweet friend! Cute pictures, looks like you have been having fun! Don't worry about the car, it happens to the best of us! you are an amazing mother!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh! Do I love the pics or what? Love to read the blogs!
Becky,
You are such a great mom! I just love you guys. By the way, your family picture is sooo cute! You look so pretty and the rest of your family is adorable! Just wait until you get to hold your third one and you will think WOW! I can't believe they are all ours! It is so much fun having three. You will love it!
Did I say I love the pictures? That is the most beautiful family picture. Just wondering if I said that I love the pictures.
We are making our blog private please email me your email to add to the list.
flpd4dance@yahoo.com
Holy schneikies your blog is different!!!! When did you put that up?? I love it! It was taking a minute to load and i was like "Wait for it... wait for it..." I love that pic! You guys are sexy.
I love your new Header...Gorgeous.
Thanks Becky for inspiring so many of us to blog..This is soo much fun..
Love to see all the new pics.
Oh my...is your family gorgeous or what? Your eyes in the family pic look so pretty. And you do not suck. I have heard of plenty of moms locking their children in the car...at least yours wasn't on purpose eh? So fun to keep up to date on your life...
Cute pics, I love summer days. So dont feel bad about locking Rylie in the car, who hasnt. I did it with JoJo when he was like 3 months old in the hot Summer heat of AZ, no AC on and the fire dept had to come. I was beside myself. I think it will happen to us all someday. o-ya and I love the new header. Super CUTE
Okay Becky, I've been a little behind on my blog surfing lately cuz we've had computer problems and things have just been crazy busy, but I'm finally getting a chance to look at your blog for the last few weeks and I can't believe all the exciting changes!!! First off....LOVE the family picture!!! It is too cute for words. Man, you guys are one good lookin' fam!!! Seriously, it is so beautiful. Your kids are just adorable and holy cow you are so gorgious!!
Secondly, I can't believe you are prego!!! That is soo exciting!!! Congratulations! You are such a great Momma the Lord just can't help sending these precious little ones to your home! :) That is wonderful news and we are so happy for you.
Anyhow, love all the updates. You guys look like you are doing great as always. Miss you guys!
Your family picture is amazing! Did you use the same photographer as last time..your friend I believe? I need a good photographer for this fall...but reasonably priced...we are poor starving college students...well my husband is...I'm the supporter of a college student. Anywho...your summer looks like its been tons o fun!
Your so creative with your little ones. I never do things that are messy (the whole finger painting thing) way to go. I love the new family picture.
Looks like a totally FUN WEEK!!! You are an amazing mommy, I love it when mommy's let their kiddos get all dirty and let them do projects like finger painting and that jazz!!! You are so stinkin cute and I LOVE YOU TO DEATH!!! Still need to make it up to Utah!
O and your header picture is AMAZING!!! You are such a beautiful family it almost makes me sick but in a good way of course!
Post a Comment