Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The pool







We've been taking Lance and Ry to the pool a lot lately, so Lance wanted to go today. Insetead, we put this little pool outside in the back for Lance and Rylie to play in. The water was a little cold for Ry, but Lance had a blast. They have a ball that sprays water, and they both loved that! Again, Ry didn't love the water in her face, but she had fun. The wind picked up, and so I took the kids inside and got them in their clothes. I was cooking dinner and looked out the window because Lance was out there, and noticed that he threw off his diaper and brought a chair over by the pool and was jumping off the chair into the pool. He went over to the trampoline and jumped for a while in only his little shirt! It was pretty funny. Had to show some pictures of his little butt!

17 comments:

Tara said...

lol-too funny! I love the silly ideas that kids get. That little suit and hat combo is so cute!

hollie said...

What a cutie! We really need to get our kiddos together again soon-Gage is still talking about Miss Rylie. I think we should plan a swim day. Have fun a Bear Lake!

Katie and Lane said...

Man, kids are so clever. And yours is only two. Lucky you.

Celeste said...

That is so funny. ... his little bare butt playing in the pool and jumping on the tramp!! ... boys! your kids are too cute... sounds like you're having fun this summer. :)

nathan said...

aw man, he looks like he is having so much fun. so cute. I love those sprinkler balls- I think I should invest in one-they look like a blast.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How cute is he!!! That is so funny that he decided to go out there and just have a little party of his own bottomless! Looks like you have some little firecrackers and I LOVE IT!!!

Amanda said...

I don't think that there is much in this world that is cuter than a little kids naked buns! Love it, and love his independence!

chadandsydney said...

Kids are the best!!! They always make you laugh

Lindsey S. said...

haha! I love little kids. I think all kids enjoy there birthday suit! What a cutie!

Philip and Melissa said...

the bare bootie is so hilarious!!!!! i can't believe how grown up he looks!

Steelefamily said...

Oh my word- how fun! He ios so big I can not believe it. What a great yard too. Wish we could see you sometime. JT and I may go out to Utah for his work so we will visit for sure.

Joe and Marci said...

I don't what it is, but everyone loves a bare baby bum!! He is quite the independent thinker. I love it!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

i LOVE that first picture! Lance is SO cute. Wow. Ok so I need your address, I don't know if you got my email and voicemail (i feel like a dork). Thanks again Becky!

Sarah... said...

OH my goodness!! Those little cheeks made me laugh!! I just love little kids. I hope you guys had a fun fourth! We've been thinking about you (and talking about you...have your ears been burning? :)

P.S. Where did you get your blog layout? Too cute! My Grandma likes it and was wondering where you got it. I can't find it anywhere!

Mindy said...

It's been a while since i've blogged. I love the b-day pictures and love that cake!!! Also the kiddy pool is the best. Lances bum is so funny and cute. It was so much fun to see you in Bear Lake

Dan and Al Gardner said...

nice bum!

The Wheeler Family said...

He cracks me up! What a cute little white tushie:)