We had a blast at Bear Lake this year! It was so good to see the whole family...a few of you we really missed, but hopefully we'll see you on the 24th! I really didn't get to many pictures...so sorry mom! We had too much fun, what can I say! I finally got a chance to get back out there and waterski! It only took me a good few times to get up, but it was sooooo worth it! My little Lance was so cute, so worried about me, and telling me "you can do it mom!" I love him! Ry did awesome, she loved the jetski and the boat! We went on a Rhino ride one morning, and it was really pretty! I took some good pictures then :) I'll steal some of Britt's pictures of Lance on the tube...never mind, I can't...go to Britt's blog. Dallas and Matt got on the tube together, it was pretty funny!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Bear Lake!
We had a blast at Bear Lake this year! It was so good to see the whole family...a few of you we really missed, but hopefully we'll see you on the 24th! I really didn't get to many pictures...so sorry mom! We had too much fun, what can I say! I finally got a chance to get back out there and waterski! It only took me a good few times to get up, but it was sooooo worth it! My little Lance was so cute, so worried about me, and telling me "you can do it mom!" I love him! Ry did awesome, she loved the jetski and the boat! We went on a Rhino ride one morning, and it was really pretty! I took some good pictures then :) I'll steal some of Britt's pictures of Lance on the tube...never mind, I can't...go to Britt's blog. Dallas and Matt got on the tube together, it was pretty funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Looks like such a fun trip! I love going to the lake! What little troopers your kiddos are!!
sounds like such a fun time!!! I love the pic with little lance & all the stickers on his head. that is what my kids do every time they get stickers. they are all in one big pile somewhere!
I'm so sad we didn't make it... but we'll be there on the 24th! I looks like you guys had so much fun... and how cool that you brought the rhino. Bear Lake is always such a blast!
Looks like a total blast! I am so glad that you guys do such cool stuff like that with your kiddo's! LOVE IT!!!! I miss you girl!!!
Dude beck your kids are so dang cute! I really like the picture of little Lance's booty! I miss you tons!!
So Collynn and I talked about you and she told me some funny stuff!! Anyway how are you??LUNCH???
Oh I am so jealous, I love Bear Lake! What a fun thing to do with your family. I also love the stickers on little Lancers head...he is such a cutie!
This may sound so odd... But I stumbled across your blog from my good friend Kristy Denney.. I think you look so familiar.....could I have possibly run track with you in HS... Did you go to Ponderosa? If I am way off, please dismiss this comment...If so, nice to see you again & you have an adorable little family!
Amber Carlson
www.carlsoncru.blogspot.com
how fun! that place is so great!
Post a Comment