Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged....Scattergories!

Scattergories- You must answer all the following questions using the first letter of your last name! So here goes...



What is your name? Reynolds (last name)
4 letter word: Rude
Vehicle: Rhino (it's a recreational vehicle!)
Boy Name: Robert
Girl Name:Rylie...hello!
Pet Name: Rusty
Occupation: Retiree (This basically used to be Lance, but now his big dream is to be a cop)
Something You Wear: Ribbons, Rubies.
Celebrity: Robin Williams
Food: Ribs...mmmmm!
Found in a Bathroom: Round brush
Reason for Being Late: Run in my hose...even though I don't wear them that much, hey it's a reason!
Cartoon Character: Richy Rich
Something You Shout: RUDE!
Animal: Rhinocorus
Body Part: Rib
Word to Describe You: well Rounded...get it rounded!
Something You Like to Do: Run
Place You'd Like to Be: Rome...it would be cool, but bear lake is where we want to be with the rest of the fam...in a couple days. WOOT WOO!

I tag Suzanne, Hollie, and who ever else would like to play!

3 comments:

hollie said...

Oh Goodness! How fun is this! You are so clever-I am going to have to think really hard...By the way let's plan to go to Rome together!

Philip and Melissa said...

you are the coolest...ever!

Kari Ann said...

You are so cute Becky! Happy Birthday Rylie, I can't believe that she is one already. I agree with you...where does the time go? I love the cakes, you are amazing! We need to get together.