Friday, July 18, 2008

What....Surprise!


Yep folks, we are totally pregnant again! I feel like I just got done breastfeeding...because I pretty much did, and to our surprise, I'm pregnant again! We are so excited, but honestly, I'm a little overwhelmed! 3 kids 3 and under! I love these little kiddos with all I have, and all my heart, I'm excited! Lance is pretty stoked too, he's such a great Father, and such a sweet Husband! He's been so sweet about the whole thing, and so positive! I am almost done with my 1st Trimester...one down, two to go! Bring it on!

43 comments:

The Good Life said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I feel like a lot of my friends are having surprise babies lately. maybe its in the water...or maybe heavenly father just is in charge of our lives. You are such an awesome mom. If anybody can handle 3 kids under 3 you can! I hope you are feeling great! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Sue said...

CONGRATS...How exciting..There is nothing better then to have kids grow up close together...That's coming from a mom that had 5 in 6 yrs..You will be an awesome mom with 3..( can I hope there are twins?)

Wow...we do know how to multiply and replenish the earth don't we??I'm so excited for Leslie and Lance as well..

Celeste said...

I am so excited for you guys! Drew told me after that guys trip to Bear Lake and I was so happy. You guys make the cutest kids... you should be like a professional breeder or something :)I can't wait until he or she is here!!!

Philip and Melissa said...

Woooohooooooo! Congrats to you sweet Reynolds! You're being blessed with another because you're the coolest and best parents ever...I'm so excited for you!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

That's awesome. You can do it. That's a blessing to be able to get pregnant since I remember back in the day when you were having a hard time getting pregnant. I hope to be prego soon.

Christa said...

Congratulations! You will do great!!

The Evers said...

Alright Beck! You are incredible! We must be like a week apart is all! WAHOOO a pp friend to relate to again :)! Good luck, I know you have your hands full, but you will do great, you are such a fantastic mom! I love you and wish so much we were closer!!!

The Wheeler Family said...

Yeah Yhole!!! You'll be awesome don't worry! You can handle anything:) How fun! Enjoy the blessing!! Congratulations!

Amanda said...

Yay! That is soooo exciting. I am sure it does seem a bit crazy and overwhelming, but you can do it. The world needs more of your cute kids in it!
I hope that you are feeling well. When are you due?

ashley marie said...

wow -- congratulations!! I'm excited for you guys! Three under 3 should get you some award or medal :)

Tara said...

WOW! Congrats you guys. Glad to hear the worst part is mostly over:)

The Picketts said...

Congratulations Becky! That's AWESOME news!!!! Lucky girl to have so many cute kiddos!

Fuller Family said...

Yey! I am still so excited for you guys. I know it will be a lot of work, but you are a fantastic mom and will do great! Three has honestly not been as bad as people were saying. I really enjoy it! I hope you are feeling okay. Can't wait to hear what it is!!

Megan said...

You're such an amazing mom, Becky. If anyone can do it, you can!

chadandsydney said...

Collynn told me a few weeks ago wehn i did her hair, I was dying. I am so happy for you guys one big family coming up!!

hollie said...

You are awesome! You will rock with 3. I am so excited for your cute little family.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

BECKY!!! Congrats! You are so incredible girl! You will be the best mommy on the planet. Wow, I can't believe it. Congrats!

Brittany said...

HOLY SCHNEIKIES!!! jk

Joe and Marci said...

Congratulations you guys!! Believe me, if you can have three kids 3 and under, you can do anything! You beat me, though, my oldest was 4 when number 3 was born. :)

Jake & Robyn said...

CONGRATS you guys!! You guys are the cutest little family, this baby is so lucky! We need to get together, its been too long!

Sarah... said...

It's about time you announced it!! I've been DYING to ask you how you've been! You are an incredible mom. I know you can handle it! And I'm glad I'm not the only one :) Now I'll have someone to turn to!! When are you due exactly? Love you guy!! You are so great. What an example of love you are to us.

brit said...

as i say to everyone who is pregnant... cOnGrAtUlaTiOns & i'm SoRrY!!!! Better you than me! You guys are great parents & your kids are lucky to have you. Tell Lance he for sure owes you flowers though! You will be great!!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Congrats!!!! I am so stoked for you and KNOW without a doubt that you are going to be AMAZING and are totally going to handle the 3 under 2 like a breeze! You are an amazing woman and have the suport of an equally amazing man and father, alogng with the family support. You are in for wonderful times. Can't wait to find out what you are having. Can't believe you are already through the first trimester too. What is your due date????

Josh and Gnickie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for y'all. I think having 3 kids so close together will be lots of fun. I think the closer the better.

nathan said...

WOW! cONGRATS!! I can't imagine the number 3...I'm really just getting used to 2. You are amazing though and like you said so is lance! I love the little picture you put up-so cute. you make me laugh.

The Richards in Canada said...

CONGRATS!!!

Lindsey S. said...

Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting! What an amazing mother you are!!

Jen said...

Yay Becky! I am also so happy for you like the other gazillion people who posted on your blog! The planets really are aligned this year. You are my 5th friend to be prego and probably all due around the same time. Did you know Aubs is prego too? It will be wonderful to have them so close. You will have more than double the kids I have before I have another one! You are such a good mom though you won't have any problems! I want all the updates!

Alexis said...

Congratulations! I'm sure they will all be such good friends. I will be in Utah in August, so we will have to have a playdate or something!

Ethan & Amy said...

Congrats you guys that's awesome! You guys have such a cute family!Good luck and keep in touch! :)

Casey said...

Congrat! We love and miss you guys. Are you guys headed back to bear lake for raspberry days? If so we'll see you there. If not we need to get together soon!!!

Katie and Lane said...

Wow congratulations. You better get Little Lance potty trained before you have three kids in diapers.

Haley Warner said...

Yay Becky! I just put your pics up online.. I sent you an email with the info. :)

Jed and Marie said...

Congrats!! You guys are such great parents. I was happy to hear your news.

Ashley said...

Congrats Becky! That's so great! Can't wait to hear what you're having. Are you going to find out or have it be a surprise?

Sarah... said...

hey girl! Wow...31 posts!! We must all be pretty excited for you :)

I don't know if you'll get this...BUT, I'm just curious...where did you get your blogger background? Love ya~

Collie Dawgs said...

Ok, are you guys the most popular people ever?!!! How many people have commented on this!! You guys are so loved because you guys really are amazing! Becky--you have always been such a sweetheart! Dani Gooch and me always talk about how sweet you are!! CONGRATS on your baby news! That is awesome!!

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Wow! Congrats! Was this one really a surprise?? Cause the one I should be having any day, (hopefully)was a surprise as well. Are we crazy or what? I guess we didn't really have a choice huh? We will be in the same boat, 3 kids under 3 yrs old. Crazy, but so much fun, right??? Wait until Riley gets a little bit older and she and Lance can keep each other busy while you spend time with the little baby. You should do what we did and be surprised with the gender as well. Then the WHOLE entire thing will be a surprise...isn't this fun!!?? We love you guys and are proud of you! It takes alot of faith and patience having a family "these days." Once again, congratulations!

The Smiths said...

YEA!!!! Congrats!!!!!! So January??? Very very exciting!!!!

Shandi Brown said...

AHH, congrats!! That is so exciting!! I am so happy for you. You need to have a lot, because those kids are so lucky to have you as a mom. And, you have beautiful children!

Katie said...

becky we are very excited for you! I'm sure baby 3 will be beautiful. WE need to get Rylie and Izzy together to play!

Nate and Katie said...

Hi Becky! I know it's been awhile, but I wanted to tell you congratulations on the pregnancy! Honestly, when I think about the kind of mom that I want to be for my boys I think 'Becky Reynolds' :) Your kids are very blessed to have you as their mother, so remember that when it all seems overwhelming! By the way, you look gorgeous in the picture you have up as your header. Good luck with everything!

Martha said...

Becky I had no idea. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I totally admire you for the 3 under 3. Avery was born when Caden was almost 3 and it about did me in :) You are such a cute mom and these are such lucky little kids to have you and Lance as parents. I hope you are feeling well. When are you due anyway?