Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Swimming Lessons!






The kids started their swimming lessons on Monday. They are both loving it! Lance did really well his first day, and not so hot the second. Today he did really good again! There's a little girl in his class that always gets really upset, so I think it upsets him a little. They put him in the 3-4 year old class...he really should still be in the mom and me class, but it worked out so that while he's in his class, I can do the mom and me class with Rylie. My mom has been here this week, so she's helped with him when he has a hard time...thank goodness for that! I kind of have mixed feelings though, because I really want to sit and watch him do his class...I guess I'll have plenty of time to do that right :) Erin and Cher are in our class, and it's so much fun to have them there with us, we love you guys! I also had to put a picture of Ry eating a pop cycle, she swings it around all over the place...she's so proud of herself! Lance wanted me to take a picture of him too...he does a good job as well :) I love these little kiddos!

17 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How fun!!! Summer is a comin! Cute pictures and how cool is that that they have a mommy and me class! Love the pics and your kids are just the cutest ever!

Tara said...

Swimming lessons! that's so great. I thought about doing a mom and me one.

Aren't moms the best? I love having an extra set of PATIENT hands:)

brit said...

So fun!!! Are you doing them with Miss Pam? I have wanted to get on her list but just haven't done it yet.

Sue said...

Swimming lessons is such a good idea..Liz has given her kids lessons for yrs..Last yr. Alex was only 1 and she could float and turn herself over in the pool..

The previous owner of our home had a g-child drown in our pool...So I'm extra paranoid...

good job mom...

Philip and Melissa said...

becky, i love your comments on my blog. you're so dang cute and funny!

Haley Warner said...

Thanks for all your nice comments on my blog always. You're too nice. Aren't swimming lessons the best?

Amanda said...

What cute little swimming babies you have. That is so good of you to have them learning to swim and like the water so young. And it is so fun for the mommies too :)

hollie said...

I am hoping that someday we will see you again. It looks like you are having so much fun.

leslie reynolds said...

I'm so glad that the kids are learning to swim because as you know I don't swim. So it's nice to know each and every person who can rescue me in the water. Can you believe that in my prime dating years I went on a date to a swimming pool with curlers in my hair? I am proud to say that he deserved it. . . he took me out in the middle of the pool and let go of me and I sank. (not as much buoyant body fat then) The only thing that came up were the curlers. Yeah, pretty funny. What a dork. But don't worry, anything we did back was COOOOOOL!

Kari Ann said...

I should've done it with you. Looks like fun! We need to get together. Have fun with your mom!

Lindsey S. said...

I loved swimming lessons. Hopefully that girl can mellow out and then he can enjoy!

Celeste said...

How fun... swimming lessons "mommy and me" sounds like so much fun... I need to try that with Ty. ... getting them ready for Bear Lake ya?!!

Sunny Jo said...

So fun!! I havent signed my girls up yet(its probably too late now)!! I need to get on the ball... I LOVE when my girls eat popsicles!! I just let them go at it, and get SO dirty!!:)

Shandi Brown said...

You are so good to have them in swim lessons!! I say it all the time, but your kids are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Swimming lessons! Delaney and Kai are starting soon-- Poor Delaney is 5 and doesn't know how to swim. I love being able to check and see what you guys are up to!! Your kids are soooooo adorable! And I'm sure you are the sweetest mom!

Jen said...

Wow what a brave mom to do the lessons at the same time. I think I would have to do one then the other. It looks like Lance is have a blast though. We are going to attempt the swimming lessons too when life settles down a bit..hopefully it will. And with the weather being so crazy its like I'll wait until August! Good job getting them in the water soon!

Anonymous said...

hey guys! we are back in p-town! lets hang out! we are going to call you soon, or call us too! we need to catch up! happy fathers day!