Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day Lance and Grandpa's!








How much do we love our Dad's? Lance is just a great Daddy, and such a wonderfully sweet Husband. I am so lucky to have him, and our kiddos are so blessed to have him as their Dad. he's such a great example and role model for them! I love you babe, and hope you have a great Father's Day!

Grandpa's/Dad's we love you guys so so much, and hope you have a wonderful day also. Just tonight, Lance and I were talking about how lucky we are to have such great parents and Grandparents for our children. It's so nice that our families are so much alike, and such great friends...it makes things so much easier :) We love you guys so much, and we're so thankful we have you! Love you!

Little Lance has been obsessed with his Daddy's football helmets. He wants me to wear one, and he wants to wear one (BYU) and play football with mom! I don't think I'm too cut out for the job, but I guess I'll do for now :)
Lance also has started to really want to pick up and hold Rylie. The other night he wanted her to sit by him while we were eating dinner. We let him hold her, and he started to feed her. They were laughing at each other and having so much fun together, it was so much fun to watch!

9 comments:

Jen said...

I have to say that when I looked at the "kids" playing football I thought it was a little cousin of Lance's playing with him. You look like a little kid...you are so tiny! You are destined for a football life! But I'm sure you don't mind one ounce and I'm sure Lance will be coaching all the way. My grandma would love her grandbabies to wear BYU helmets but I don't think I can betray my school like that! Red is such a better color! Ü

Alexis said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the football one. I am going to be in Utah from July 26th until the end of August, let's get together if you're around.

Sarah... said...

HaHa! Like father like son...or should I say...mom?! Love those football pictures! Adorable. What a great dad! Happy Father's day!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

You are such a good wife....I hope you had a fun day yesterday...Let's get together soon...

Kipn n' Sarah said...

So so so cute, the helmet pictures of you guys, seriously that is so cute! I also LOVE the picture of the two kiddo's together, they are seriously SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL! You guys make some dang cute kiddos!

Celeste said...

How sweet. You are such a great dad Lance. I especially love the football helmet pictures.

The Wheeler Family said...

That looks like so much fun! Nice stance yhole! Happy Father's Day Lance!

Amanda said...

So very sweet. Isn't it amazing to see your hubby be a good daddy and your kids adore him?
The pic of the kids sitting together at the restaurant is Soooo cute. Little lance looks like such a good big brother!

Candisse and Family said...

I just wanted you to know that I broke down and gave into blogging. Go, check it out.