Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thomas the train, trampoline, and boys hunting trip

















We went and saw the famous Thomas the Train today. The weather could have been a little better, but it was way fun for all of us. Lance was in heaven! We got to ride on the train that Thomas pulls, pet the horses, play with trains, and all sorts of fun things! It was quit the event!
Seriously though, it was so warm the last couple of weeks, and today...winter clothes again :( On Saturday little Lance and I got the trampoline all wet and jumped for a while, ran through the sprinklers, and it was refreshing...today...not so much refreshing! Come back sun!
Lance and the boys went on a little boys hunting trip on Saturday night. The guys had a blast! So thankful for good friends!

18 comments:

Katie and Lane said...

How fun for little Lance to see the Thomas train. I want to do that I am jealous. The Japanese are seriously obsessed with Thomas the train. Its almost too much.

Kari Ann said...

How fun Becky! I need to take Bode up there, he would be in heaven! It was so fun to see you, I love that you are always so happy and sweet!

Amanda said...

Oh, Lance must have been so excited. Makenna doesn't even know Thomas, and she would have Loved it. What fun memories for you and the little ones.

Sarah... said...

Andrew was sitting by me when I pulled up your blog, and he started jumping up and down when he saw Thomas! He LOVES trains. Where did you guys go to see him? HOW DO YOU HEAR ABOUT THESE THINGS?!?! Anyway, Drew would LOVE that. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Miss ya!

brit said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Becks loves Thomas too! Also I can't believe that you guys have been married for 6 years. That is crazy how time flies!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

What a kid's dream to do the Thomas the Train thing. BTW, your backyard is HUGE! We can only dream of that kind of space here in Florida.

hollie said...

Sorry we missed out on Thursday-we couldn't come down until Friday when I picked up Mikey at the airport. We are coming again this weekend so PLEASE plan on seeing us! I will call you!

Celeste said...

How fun! So many people went to that I feel like I missed out! I love picture of you and Rylie... you are so beautiful!

And Happy 6 years! You guys are so cute together and Lance... you're so skinny!!

nathan said...

I love reading your blog because it helps me prepare for what I'm going to have to do with boys... Rylie is SOOOOOOOOOO cute. seriously the cutest thing ever. I love her tan face, blue blue eyes and blonde hair. so cute. you look amazing too wow, cute family

leslie reynolds said...

I love your blogs because they are always so fun about doing or going andI love to see the kids happy. the train is darling. Now I wish I had taken Peli. I love you in our family and can't even comprehend it without you. I love ou Lance and Becky. thank you for being so good to us. Lance/Leslie

W said...

What fun! Micah Jr say an ad for Thomas the Train and of course wants to go. I'm glad you guys had so much fun.
I loved seeing your wedding pictures. Micah and I will be 6 years in July. Crazy!

Philip and Melissa said...

I have to agree with a comment above, I love the pic of you and your lil' girl...you look gorgeous!

J&B Barrett said...

Where is this? my nephews would DIE!

chadandsydney said...

HI HI HOW ARE YOU????

The Ducketts said...

How fun...you and Lance should get the parents of the year award...always keeping your kids busy and entertained. You look gorgeous by the way in all those pictures...still needing to plan a girls night...its on my to do list.

Jen said...

I hope my comment doesn't get lost in your sea of comments. You are so popular! I got your comment about the 1/2 marathon and I would love it! I'm a little scared you'll kick my trash in the first mile which is what happened with my 10K and my mom. So you'll have to give me your pace time before I agree...or I'll just see you at the finish line, after you've gone home to take a shower and got ready!

Mindy said...

I think Colton is the only boy who is not into train. It looks like so much fun. I love Rylie's bow in her hair. Alos gotta love the tramp. Cute Cute!

Frampton Family said...

Every little boy should get to see Thomas the Train. So FUN! You're always up to date on things going on. What a awsesome mom you are Becky.