



So, today is Lance and my 6 year anniversary! I am so lucky to have the husband I do. I'm so thankful for who he is, the husband he is to me, and the father he is to my kids. This last 6 years has been amazing to say the least! I'm so blessed to have my best friend through this life, and through eternity! Lance is such an amazing man who goes far and beyond all his duties. I love you so much Lance. Happy 6 year anniversary, you're the best, and I couldn't ask for one thing more in this life with you!
Two years ago today also is when my Grandma passed away. I grew up having my Grandma close (she lived in our basement in an apartment) We have always been so very close, and she has always been such a great friend to me. I love and miss her soooo very much...I really can't even begin to tell you how much. She has been an almost perfect example to me, always keeping in mind the "whole perspective." I admire her for who she is, and for her heart so sincere and pure. You know those days when you're feeling down, and you need that "pick me up" my Grandma always had the touch to lift my spirits. About a month ago I was having a bad day, and I kid you not, I would've given anything to talk to her. Lance and I were in Seattle two years ago when he was with the Seahawks. I got a phone call the night of our anniversary saying that my Grandma had past away. I was so heartbroken/relieved, because she had been in so much pain. Immediately I felt her there with me...and for the next few days as well. When I had Rylie, my Mom told me that she just happened to be born on my Grandma's anniversary. Maybe it's just me, but I want to believe, and I do believe in my heart that it wasn't just a coinsidence. (don't know how to spell) I miss you Grandma, and I love you so much!


23 comments:
What a great tribute to your Grandma - I bet she was awesome!!
Congratulations on your anniversary, you guys are such a great couple and your kids are darling. I'm so glad to be a part a great big family with you. Happy Anniversary!!
That is very touching! Great post!
Congrats on the Anniversary, that is crazy that you have been married for 6 years, boy does time fly by.
You hubby looks so dang young in those photos, CUTE CUTE CUTE little couple that you are!
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations Becky!! Six years, that is a long time!!! You guys look really young in your pictures, I look back on our pictures and we look a lot younger too! So I figure we will see you when Kelly is in town so I'm excited. I'll see you then.
That's sweet about the connection between you and your grandma. You guys do look so young. Not that you look old now but you just look younger. You know what I mean!
That was SO sweet to read!! She must have been amazing!!
Happy Anniversary!! You guys are such a great couple!! I cant believe how young Lance looks in these photos!! And you too!! You are SO beautiful girl!!
Hope that your doing great!! Miss you girl...
Happy Anniversary! Ryan and I were married on the same day but a different year, May 18th 2000. Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary!!! Your Grandma sounds like she was wonderful. Thank goodness for our Grandmothers. They can make such an impact on our lives. Congrats on 6 years!!
Becky these pictures are so cute! Can you believe how fast time flies? You guys are so great together, CONGRATULATIONS! BTW did you get my email about me coming??? Hopefully you are in town or I am going to be sooo sad! Love you!
Now THAT is the Lance I remember from High School! Becky I can't believe I have known you for 6 years! You and Lance had only been married 3 months when we met. That is CRAZY! We TOTALLY need to hang out! I am free all the time. I meet Rich for lunch at work most days, but never on Wedndesdays, so how would you like to get together one of these wednesdays???
Happy #6! I did think about you today because today is also an eventful day in my family. My cousin was married on the same day and year you were but my uncle passed away that day too. So this day has bitter sweet memories for us as well. But isn't it great to know that families are forever and where one was lost another was found? I will also comment on how young your hubby looks! Wow! But so beautiful and handsome you both are! Congrats!
You guys make it look so easy. Happy Anniversary! I had the same kind of relationship with my grandma-I can totally relate. I am planning running one in Aug too-which one are you doing? Maybe we will be there together. By the way, my sister still has lamby. I will be down on Friday I can bring it to you unless you want to call her before that.
happy anniversary you two!!!!!!!!
I love the pics of you guys...that is how I remember our new neighbors, the Reynolds, looking when they moved in next door. The years have been good to you both!
Happy 6th...They say the first 7 are the hardest...Not true with you guys..You are both so happy..What a great marriage you have had...
congrats...
"Choose your love--then love your choice"
Happy Anniversary! We love you two! You two are perfect for each other.
SIX YEARS!?!?!! WTF?!?!?! I cannot believe it. Lance, wasn't that the day you had a swollen bump next to your eye? Didn't we try to cover it with makeup? Don't worry, i never told anyone til now when i put it on your blog;) I didn't remember how beautiful your cake was. I was probably too busy dancing with the homeys! So fun.
Happy late Anniversay! You guys are so cute together. I loved reading about your grandma. I think there is someone special working up there to make all these "coinsidence" dates happen. We have a few special ones in our family too. Love ya.
Happy Anniversary!!! What a wonderful reason to celebrate! Congrats on 6 great years! You guys are awesome!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a great couple. I just love you guys.
WOW!! 6 years already?! Where has the time gone? Congrats you two! I hope you got to do something special together. : ) You have a beautiful family. I loved reading about your Grandma. What a special relationship you two have. Love you guys!
P.S. your wedding pictures are beautiful!
Wow happy 6 years! Alot has happend and you guys look much older now!
What a sweet post! That is soo neat you are so close to your grandma, and I am sure she is still such a big part of your life!!
Happy anniversary, you look beautiful, and Lance looks soo young:)
Happy Anniversary. Grandmas are amazing. Your's sounded wonderful!
Post a Comment