Friday, May 2, 2008

Tagged!

3 JOYS:
1. My little family. I am absolutely crazy in love with my Hubby. He is such a wonderful Husband, and Father! He melts me...what else can I say?? My little boy, who is sooo full of life and energy. He's so wonderful, kind, caring, and just a little sweetheart! He's a fantastic older brother! My little girl Rylie, I just adore her! She is such a little sweetheart...a little spit fire sometimes, but so much fun to have around! Her little baby blues, the way she sucks on her bottom lip, and the way she gives me these big hugs whenever I hold her always pull on my heart strings! I crave my little family, and am so blessed to be the mother of these two little ones, and the wife of an absoltely wonderful man!
2. My WHOLE family. I am so very blessed to have the family I have. The wonderful parents I have, and the 3 older brother and their wives and families. I have had such a fun childhood, and even though I have been a little rebelious at times, I owe it to my parents for bringing me up the way they did, and in the church...if it weren't for them and the principals I was taught, I don't know where I would be! I always tell my parents that in the pre-existance I think it went a little something like this, when everyone picked their families: Lots of couples looking for their children, and just smiling away while picking their children...until they come across little Becky over there holding a sign of what's to come for her, with these little horns coming out of the top of her head, (just barely peeking out of her hair) Parents keep walking by, because they think she'll be too much to handle, until Ron and Karenne take a look and say "we'll take a chance on her." Thanks for picking me you guys, and for taking a chance on me! I love all of you! Hey, this includes my in-laws too! I am so very very lucky to have the in-laws I do. I'm so thankful for a father-in-law, and mother-in-law that also "took a chance on me" I owe you everything and more for raising such a wonderful man, who is such a great exmaple to everyone that he comes in contact with. A great Husband, and Father. A hard worker! I love my sister and brother-in-laws, they are so awesome, and always there to help whenever we need. We have so much fun with all of you, I love you guys so much as well!
3. The Gospel. I'm so thankful for the Gospel, and for having the blessing of being raised knowing it. I am so thankful that I am able to teach my own children...I just hope I do a good job!

3 FEARS: WARNING...I'm a paranoid person!
1. Of something happeneing to my children. Being abused in anyway shape or form! These kids are so innocent, and people can be so discusting!
2. Something happening to me in front of my children.
3. I've already lost someone I am very close to, but it's still a fear!

3 GOALS:
1. To be a great wife to my Husband, he does so much for me and my family...he deserves it :)
2. To raise good happy children. I want my kids to have confidence in themselves to do anything they want to do, and be great at it! I want to teach them everything I can about life before they leave my house. I want to be a not just good mom, but a great mom....wish me luck :)
3. I want to be a better friend to my friends and family members. I am so lucky and so blessed to have the friends and family I do...I wanna keep um!

p.s. I am training to run a 1/2 marathon with Kass in August...I want to finish, and I want to not stop and walk....once again, wish me luck :)

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
1. I don't even know where to begin! I love perfumes! I cried and cried....seriously, because I couldn't go to the fragerance festival with my mother-in-law, and sister-in-laws, because we were going to Nascar this year...which was a blast, but I love love perfumes....mmmmmm mmmmm!
2. I love shoes...what girl doesn't!?
3. I love sports! I love to run, play basketball, softball, volleyball...and I love to watch football....love it!

3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I can direct music, techno music...Lance laughs so hard everytime I do it, and says "don't ever do that again," so I do (see rebelious), and he just laughs.
2. I hate big boobs, on me! I was an "early" developer, and I hated having boobs. I told my brother Nathan...just crying to him. He told me if I stand up against a wall for 10 min. a day they would stop growning. About a month later my mom saw me standing against the wall and asked what I was doing. It didn't work!
3. I can juggle.

Sorry to ramble on and on! I tag anyone that wants to participate (I don't know who's already done this one????)

14 comments:

hollie said...

You didn't mention that you are everyones favorite person. You always make me smile, laugh and be excited for life. I am so glad that we are friends. You are awesome. We both love you!

Mindy said...

That was so fun to read! You are so sweet about your family. And I no one needs to wish you luck because you are doing an amazing job! I love the techno music thing. I do the robot and Brandon thinks I'm a dork. It's good to laugh together.

Brittany said...

I thought maybe under your joys it might say something like "The coolest sis-in-law ever"... just a thought! ;) jk i love it thanks for responding!

Sue said...

seriously Beck..Did you know I had a perfume shop at Crossroads mall.Mark and I went to France where all fragrance is made..We bought the oils and alcohol and made our own perfume. We were the first in S.L. to make knock offs..Only we did perfume knock offs not cologne..It was unbelievable..We sold the name of our store(Notorious) to
Lancome.. ..My fav. perfume right now is "angel" at Nordstrom...Every time I wear it someone asks about it..

Celeste said...

I love reading all your tags... that's so awesome that you are going to run a 1/2 marathon!... you are one tuff girl. Those pictures of your kids in the last post a great... love the one with Lance and his blue hair!

Lindsey S. said...

The boob thing is hilarious. I can see my brothers telling me something like that too!

Frampton Family said...

Wow! What fun facts about yourself. I seriously think you are awesome Becky. You have such an amazing spirit about you. You are always so positive.

Fuller Family said...

You are honestly one of my favorite people. I really wish I lived by you! That is so awesome that you are going to run the 1/2 marathon. You will have to let me know which one. I am going to run the Hobble Creek. That baby will be here on Friday. YEY! I go in at noon. I will let you know how everything goes.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

The boob story made me laugh. I bet a lot of people wish they had boobs their whole life.

Kari Ann said...

You are so cute Becky! YOu are an amazing wife and mother already!!! And I agree you have a great little family!

The Evers said...

You are so funny Beck, can I have your big boobs please, poor Jeff married a 10 year old girl (not really) I love you kids too and miss you all! I am sorry I have been really bad at keeping up with blogs, either I am obsessed and look like three times a day or I just dont look at all! It was fun catching up with what you guys have been doing the last couple weeks! Love you!

The Ducketts said...

How cute are your kids...and could your link list get any longer???? It was good to see you the other night. TGIF baby!!!

Amanda said...

You are so sweet Becky. The way you talk about your family and your kids is so endearing.
And I was cracking up during the part about boobs....you are histarical. I love being prego and nursing cause that is the only time I Get to have semi-big boobs. Appreciate it :)

Ashley said...

I loved reading this, and the boob story is hilarious! I was a late developer and always wished I had boobs, but nursing this time around is making me very grateful for small boobs!! :)