Lance has been on a boys trip with his Dad and Brother's since Wednesday. They have a ton of fun together, and although I miss him a ton, I'm so glad they are able to do this together. He gets back today, and we are so excited to see him. Since he's been gone, we've tried to stay busy, so we've been to the Dino Museum, made a tent out of my bed so we can have a "camp out," we went to Suka's graduation, story time, the park, and on and on! Lance was very thoughtful, and on Thursday night had the babysitter come for a couple hours so that I could go to dinner and get my toes done with him Mom. We had a blast, and I'm so glad I have her as my Mother-in-law, along with my own Mom, she is truely one of my best friends. My parents came to town yesterday, so it's so nice to have them here! Funny story, I was putting Rylie to bed, and I started the movie Curious George for Lance. When I came out, Lance had pulled the stool so that he could get on the counter and into his Curious George stamps and stickers. He was sitting down, and I noticed his hair was blue. He rubbed his head after touching the stamp pad. It was pretty funny.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
While Lance has been gone!
Lance has been on a boys trip with his Dad and Brother's since Wednesday. They have a ton of fun together, and although I miss him a ton, I'm so glad they are able to do this together. He gets back today, and we are so excited to see him. Since he's been gone, we've tried to stay busy, so we've been to the Dino Museum, made a tent out of my bed so we can have a "camp out," we went to Suka's graduation, story time, the park, and on and on! Lance was very thoughtful, and on Thursday night had the babysitter come for a couple hours so that I could go to dinner and get my toes done with him Mom. We had a blast, and I'm so glad I have her as my Mother-in-law, along with my own Mom, she is truely one of my best friends. My parents came to town yesterday, so it's so nice to have them here! Funny story, I was putting Rylie to bed, and I started the movie Curious George for Lance. When I came out, Lance had pulled the stool so that he could get on the counter and into his Curious George stamps and stickers. He was sitting down, and I noticed his hair was blue. He rubbed his head after touching the stamp pad. It was pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
Rylie is so dang cute in that pic!! I'm glad you appreciated the Nascar photo too!! We haven't decided on UNLV quick yet. We are still trying to decided between University of Utah and BYU. But it's kind of looking like it just might be UNLV. We'll see though. I'm really excited to find out!!
I love the blue hair, Lance! HaHa...kids are so funny. I love the new surprises they bring to my life every day. Love your adorable family!
Ok so the blue in the hair is totally funny, he is such a hoot!!! Your kids are just the cutest things ever and ever!!!
Sounds like a totally fun weekend. Tell your family HI for me.
You are such a fun mom!! It sounds like you guys had a busy, good time:)
Gotta love the blue hair. What a cutie. I'm glad you got some girl time in. I love your mother-in-law too. She is sucha doll.
I am so impressed at all the fun things that you did. The dinosaur museum is one of our favorite places in the world. Lets plan a day to meet there! As always, the kid look so cute! I love the blue...go cougars!
Becky
Is there something you need to tell us. People that have those kind of cravings are usually expecting...Just kidding. I am not expecting and I dream about his Key Lime Pie and Cafe Rio.
Just lastnight I had a dream that they put a Cafe Rio in Birmingham. I woke up to reality and was not happy.
Hope y'all are doing well. You should come visit sometime and I will have Josh make you some Key Lime Pie.
It looks like you had a good weekend. We missed you! How fun to have a night out with your mother-in-law also.
You've been tagged! Sorry if you have already done it! :)
what a nice hubby to arrange for a sitter...You have a great life Becky..The best part about it, is you appreciate everything..Everyone loves your family...Look at the list of family and friends you have...I noticed a familiar name on your list. Cameron and Aubrey Hill..Cameron's family grew up in my ward....The greatest family ever..It's a small world.
QUESTION:
How did you get your playlist to play randomly? Did I have to set it up that way, or can I change it to random? Thanks for your help
It was super good to see you guys at G.V. I'll add you to my list so that I can peek in on you more often. & Lance I haven't seen you in to get Becky flowers lately. That's not good!
i cant belive how bug lance is!!! I have not seen him for quite some time!! And your little girl is so cute!! Whats new???
So cute. JT loved lances blue hair!
Post a Comment