Wednesday, May 14, 2008

St. George and other stuff!









Lance, me and the kiddos went to St. George this last weekend for a little get-away with Beez, Kari Ann, and Bode. We had a great time with them, and were also able to catch up with our great friends Cameron and Jane, we miss you guys so much! We swam, went and rode the rhinos, ate good, and relaxed! We missed those of you who weren't able to come...you know who you are :( Thanks everyone for a great long weekend!

When Lance mows the lawn, little Lance thinks he needs to help, it's so darn cute! I have the cutest little yard workers huh! My parents came into town for a little over a week, and we had a great time with them! My cousin got married, and they came for the wedding. Congrats Jason and Kristen, we are so excited for you! While they were in town my Uncle and Aunt came over, and my Dad and Uncle totally got into guitar hero. It's the funnest game! Here's the two of them rockin out! Thanks Dad and Mom for everything, we sure love when you guys come and visit...now we're just waiting for you to move over here :)

12 comments:

ashley marie said...

lance squared mowing the lawn is just so so so SO cute!!!

Sue said...

welcome back..I missed you..Your two Lance's mowing the lawn together are so darling..As long as "little" keeps following "big" he'll never go wrong...

Love you guys..

The Wheeler Family said...

Hey Yhole! Looks like you all had a great trip:) I LOVE miss Rylie Thangs suit and hat! So stinking cute! I miss you guys so much! Ella loves to look at your blog and see what baby Lance is up to:) She's very interested in EVERY picture that he is in! Maybe it is a good thing you live so far away! HA HA! Love you! Give the kids a sqeeze for me!

Shandi Brown said...

I am jealous!! Your kids could not be any cuter!! I love the lawn mowing picture!

Celeste said...

Those two old men playing guitar hero is cracking me up! That is so cute that lance helps mow the lawn and i love the picture of Rylie in her swim suit... what a great week. You guys have so much fun together.

Abby Runyan said...

Loved the pics and loved little lance mowing with his dad. So I'm still laughing over the random facts about boobs!!! I'm totally with you on that. I hate them too. I tell Todd you better enjoy because the min we have any $ I'm getting a reduction. I can't believe your brothers told you to stand against the wall. I'm still laughing! And Way to go on training for the 1/2 marathon. That is impressive!

Sarah... said...

It looks like you guys are having a fun summer so far!! I LOVE these pictures. : ) So cute. Miss you guy!

Lindsey S. said...

Those are the most precious pictures! How adorable is Lance! Hopefully he will always want to help with the yard work!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wow, your kiddies look like they all of a sudden grew so much! CRAZY!!! They seriously are SO SO SO CUTE! I hope so much that I have cute kiddo's like that!
You and Lance look great as well. I really want to see you guys again soon. I am really due for a Provo trip here. I need to begin to get that in the works. Owning a house just makes that a little harder.
Loves!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

hey neighbor....we NEED to ge together...im glad that you had a fun trip though...We seriously love you guys and little boss man needs to play with lance....lets get together asap

Kari Ann said...

Fun pictures! St. George was so much fun with you, we are so glad that you were able to come!

Mindy said...

Some of my favorite pictures are of Colton helping Brandon in the yard. It is so cute how they want to be just like Daddy. I'm glad you got a get away.