Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Lance 3rd
Some of Lance's highlights!
Lance was tagged by his good friend Gage Tanner! Thanks Gager! Lance is named after his Grandpa, and his Daddy! Can I just say, the name totally fits him! He is 2 1/2, and loves life. His favorite color is blue...today :) His favorite food is oatmeal...like I said, today :) He has such a wonderful personality. He loves BYU, and randomly says "GOOOOO Cougars" at least once a day! He is a smart kid, who is so kind and caring. He has so many of his Dad's personality traits, and that's just the way I want him! He is a very determined high energy kid. He keeps me on my toes at all times. He loves to get in the dirt, and especially loves to kick dirt. He loves cooking with me, so we end up making a lot of treats....which doesn't help the whole loosing weight thing! He loves going with Lance and I just about anywhere. He loves being an older brother to Rylie, and I have come to realize how much he loves her. She will be very well protected. He likes to tease her, but if anyone else does, watch out! Some of my favorite things Lance does is ask for kisses, then hugs, then fives, then stones! Every single morning when he wakes up, I can hear his little feet stepping across the carpet, coming into our room to either lay with Lance and I, or get really close to our faces until we open our eyes and say "Hi, Mom"! I absolutely love this little guy to death. I want him to stay this age forever! I love you so much Lancer, and I am so honored to be your Mommy, thank you for your energy, and being you! Love you buddy!
Lance tags all his little friends! He wants to know all about you all! I invite whoever wants to to participate! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Oh Becky, you are so cute! Lance is so lucky to have you as a mommy. And he sounds like such a sweetheart too, even if he likes to kick dirt.
I can't wait until Makenna is in a big bed and can come get me up in the morning. That sounds adorable. What did we ever do before our little ones?
This is totally precious and touching and I just love it!! He is one lucky boy to have you and Lance as parents, you are wonderful and I hope to meet this little personality some day hopefully in the not so far future! He is the cutest by the way!
How Cute! I say the same things about my children. I don't want them to ever grow up, but they do and there is always something perfect/wonderful about the age they are. It just amazes me.
Little Lance is such a cutie. I remember him getting in trouble at Riley's baby blessing because he was outside playing in the dirt in his Sunday cloths... too cute.
Lance is so cute! That was such a cute post you did. It sounds like Lance and Kaden would love playing together! Kaden loves throwing the dirt and smashing bugs. Boys will be boys!
Thank you so much for playing! Lancer is so sweet and cute. We can't wait to see him again soon!
That is so cute! WE LOVE YOU Lance3rd! Your kids are so stinkin cute and he sounds like he has the cutest personality too!
Oh ya and we are also trying to do a picninc playdate on Tuesday. Lindsey suggested around 11:00 at Kiwanis park. Can you make it?
Post a Comment