Saturday, April 5, 2008

Miss Rylie Thang!

Rylie does this new thing where she opens her mouth as wide as she can! It's so funny!
Sooooo big!

So, I've always called Rylie, Miss Rylie Thang! I think it has stuck too, because when we were out of town my father-in-law was blessing the food and asked that Rylie thang with the rest of us will return home safely! Ry, is a little over 9 months old now, and I have decided to stop nursing. First, she has just recently got her 2 bottom teeth...sometimes it can hurt let me tell ya! Second, I hope this doesn't sound selfish, but I'm ready to get my body back. I want to wear my old clothes and have them actually fit! I don't loose much at all until I'm done nursing. Third, Lance has planned a little trip to Arizona for Nascar this next weekend, and wants it to just be us. I have such a hard time leaving my kids! I have just finally got used to leaving the kids for an hour or so once a week, so that Lance and I can go on a date. A whole weekend! I love love love being with my hubby, but it's going to be a little hard on me! I am a total paranoid mom, but I'm so glad that both Lance and I have parents that are crazy about our kids, and that we can trust 100%! I am posting this, because I'm so proud of Rylie, she is successfully taking a bottle now....finally! She is such a sweetheart, and I'm so proud of her! I am so lucky to be these two little kids mommy! I wouldn't trade my job for all the money in the world, I love being a mom to them!

23 comments:

hollie said...

You are the cutest mom in the world. Your kids are so lucky to have you and Lance. Speaking of your kids Miss Rylie is SO CUTE. I loved being with her and her happy smile. Sorry we couldn't get together-I will call you :(.

Alexis said...

Rylie is so cute! I can't wait for her and Bria to have a playdate! I'm sure they will have lots of fun!

Fuller Family said...

She is darling. That will be so much fun for you and Lance to get a little weekend together. Once they get teeth, nursing really starts to hurt!

Liz and Jake said...

Rylie Thang is darling! Good luck with the nursing thing. I know what you mean by wanting your body back. I love nursing but when you are done, you are DONE!

Have a great time with Lance and try to enjoy yourself. I know it is hard to leave. My kids are getting older and I still cry every time I leave out of town!

The Picketts said...

She's So cute! Where in AZ are you going to?! I'm down here in AZ! We should have dinner together if you have any extra time! Your little girl is SO cute!

Katie and Lane said...

Let me just say congratulations on nursing for 9 months. Thats a great accomplishment. Have a fun time in Arizona.

Sarah... said...

What a big girl Rylie is! I totally know what you mean about nursing little babies with teeth! I just stopped nursing Olivia also, because of that very reason...well, and I too wanted to get my body back. It's not selfish, you are an amazing mom. You just need time to recuperate before your next one comes along *wink. And I know how hard it is to leave your kids! But, it will be so worth it to get some one on one time with your hubby. Love you guys!

Rylie is a princess.

Joe and Marci said...

Your kids are so darling and Rylie couldn't be cuter. I want to take her home with me - so if you ever need another break, I'm just saying....

Philip and Melissa said...

Wow, she's getting big! What a pretty lil' thing!

nathan said...

She has the cutest eyes ever. probably cause you are so cute :)

Shandi Brown said...

You are such a cute mom! I just left Hudson for the first time, and felt guilty that I actually enjoyed myself. I have a hard time leaving normally, but when you trust who they are staying with, I think it is soo good for you guys!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so that is so funny that you call her Miss Rylie Thang, how stinkin cute! Seriously you are the cutest mommy ever and I just love how much you love being a mommy to your kids. They are so blessed to have you!
Looks like your little girl is growing up so dang fast, she is totally BEAUTIFUL!!! You have the most beautiful kids.

Celeste said...

She is so cute and I'm excited for you guys to take a trip together and that Miss Riley Thang (cute!) is taking a bottle.

The Wheeler Family said...

Rylie Thang...I love it! It's fitting:) Good job Rylie for taking on that bottle! I know your mama is VERY excited! Love you! Have fun next weekend Yhole Owl!!! Enjoy the time away:)

Amanda said...

You are so cute Becky. And so is Rylie! I love the mouth thing! Too cute.
You are a such a good mommy, and you are not being slefish.
I totally understand about it being hard to leave the little ones. I HATE being away from Makenna, and I end up thinking about her the whole time I am gone anyway. We are pathetic :)

Ashley said...

Rylie is so cute! I am so impressed that you've made it this long nursing... i bowed out at 3 months with my Ryley. I totally get your fear with leaving your kids. Ry and I went to Hawaii in September for 9 days, I bawled my eyes out for the whole month leading up to it. Amazingly once we got there, I was fine... Ryley had so much fun with my family, and Ry and I had a fabulous time together! You should go, you'll relax once you get there :)

Dallas and Suzanne Reynolds said...

Cute, cute, cute Becky! I love seeing Rylie open wide- it's my favorite. Dallas and I find ourselves repeating things that little Lance says and mimicking things Miss Thang does. We love it and we love you guys and we are definitely going to miss you guys!

Mindy said...

She is such a little doll. I know about the nursing owch thing...It does hurt!! It is good to hear that she took a bottle, that is always a stress. Hope you guys have fun on your trip. Your kids will be just fine so have fun and don't stress....ya right :)

Kari Ann said...

Becky, yea!!! Good for you! She is so cute! If you want me to help at all while you two are gone let me know. I hope you have so much fun! YOu two deserve a good vacation with just the two of you. You are such a sweet mom!

Frampton Family said...

Rylie is an absolute doll. And you always dress her so dang cute.

Katie said...

She is so cute Becky! I think I am going to be a mom like you, I hate leaving the baby with anyone, even Richard sometimes. But I think this trip will be good for you. You have to start somewhere right

The Evers said...

Sorry I have been a bad blogger friend lately! I dont know what my deal is! I love these darling little picture of Rylie! She looks like she will have a lot of energy like Lance! I cant wait to see her again! I can tell she has already changed so much!

Lindsey S. said...

She is so adorable. When I saw you guys on Sunday I thought she was yawing at first! But she was just opening her mouth wide open. It was adorable. It was so fun to talk to you guys and see you all!