Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What the kiddos did while we were gone







My Mom came out from CO. to watch the kiddos while we were gone. They had a blast! On Saturday they went to the BYU, blue and white game. Before the game they always have a bunch of activities for little kids, so she took Lance early to have some fun with his Uncles. After that, they went to the park. The kids got bath's in the kitchen sink, and thought that was pretty cool. They really had a good time with my Mom! Lance and I are so lucky to have parents we can trust, and that we know will take good care of the kids while we are gone! Thanks so much Mom!

10 comments:

Tara said...

Aren't moms the greatest? And you so appreciate everything THAT much more now that you have your own, right? well, at least I know I do! They sure are growing fast!

hollie said...

I am so proud of you for leaving them. You will have to let me know how it really was. It looks like the kids had so much fun while you were away. The purple headband on Miss Thang looks so super cute!

Liz and Jake said...

I agree with you that Mom's and Mother in laws are the greatest...what would we do without them. I am just amazed they looked so cute. I don't think my girls would have had bows in their hair, props to your mom!!!

The Evers said...

What a fun time with the grandparents! I love that they let Lance take a bath in the sink. That is something probably a mom would not let her 2 1/2 year old do, but grandparents...sure no problem! Very cute, but where did you and Lance go?

Mindy said...

I love the sink bath. That is so cute. Your mom is so cute to take pictures while you were gone. We are planning a cruise for this summer and I am so sad and scared to leave my kids....did you do ok. I hope you two had a great time...look forward to some pictures. Love you guys!

Derek and Emily said...

Lance is just as cute as ever and Rylie is a doll! What a cute family you guys are!

Amanda said...

Seeing the pics of Lance and Riley in the sink makes me realize how Very much they look alike. So adorable. Keep producing, you make good lookin babies!
And I am happy you were able to go and enjoy yourself :)

Katie and Lane said...

Your kids are so cute. If Rylie was a little bigger I would think you had twins. I can't believe how much they look alike.

Kari Ann said...

Sounds like they had fun! Moms are the best!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Your mom is so dang cute and totally amazing I just know that those little ones had a total blast! I know that I would if you left me with her for the weekend!!! Tell her hi for me by the way!
I am glad that you and Big Lance got to get away and spend the time together and yes you are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I feel the same way about mine. We are lucky girls!