Monday, March 31, 2008
Easter / Trip to Colorado
Easter was such a great weekend! My brother and his wife always come to Utah, and go to Ephriam to celebrate Easter with her family...the WHOLE family :) They are always so nice to invite us to come, and we always have such a good time with everyone. We spent all day Saturday with them. They have so many fun activities to do. We all dug in the dirt (which of course Lance loved...dirt is his idea of Heaven!) and made little hills to roll the kids Easter eggs down, hit pinata's, ate, rode 4 wheelers/rhino, and the boys shot clay pigeons with their guns. It was too cute, because when the kids broke the pinata Lance ran out and got one piece of candy, and was so happy with just that! Aaron, Patti, and the kids came down and spent the night with us on Sunday night. We had them over to Lance and Leslie's for Easter BBQ, and the next day we all went to Colorado. We had a great time while we were in Colorado, and it was so good to see my family and a few of my friends! We forgot our camera, but we took some pictures with my parents camera, so those pictures will soon be posted! The weather was sooo super nice in Colorado while we were there! We went to the Denver Zoo, saw Horton hears a who (so cute by the way!) had family over for dinner and a late Easter egg hunt, saw a few of my close friends from high school, and just had a good time! Sorry we couldn't see everyone while we were there, we miss you guys, and since this was a pretty short trip, we promise we'll get ya next time! Thanks Dad and Mom for everything, we love you guys, and can't wait to see you in a month :) These pictures are all backwards...sorry, I'll get it right someday :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
I'm so glad you had a good time. I love Colorado as you know! The zoo is awesome and it's beautiful right now!
Hooray! I am so glad you finally added a new post! I seriously check your blog almost everyday! WHATEVER right? Like I don't have a million other things to be doing! I am so addicted! Your kids are darling and it looks like you had a great Easter! I am jealous you got to spend your's in the warm weather! When is the sun going to come out and just stay??
I can't believe how big Lance is getting! What a handsome guy!
Rylie has grown so much! She is so sweet and adorable. What a pretty little girl!
What FUN! You are the cutest mommy-cookies, eggs! Such cute kiddos too!
How fun! I am glad you had a great time and that you are back. I missed you! Hopefully we will see you soon. (I still have your stuff) Your easter pictures are darling. Love you!
Yummy.. those cookies look so good! I'm so glad you had such a great time in Colorado and for Easter. Your kids are so cute.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't imagine camping with a baby as small as Rylie...how do you do it?? She is getting so big and is so beautiful. And Lance is quite stunning too.
You are such a fun mommy.
So cute! I love the pictures, I miss the CO mountians! Rylie is such a doll, she is getting so big!
What a fantastic and busy Easter! I bet it was great to be with family! Rylie's looks are really changing, she is getting big. It goes so fast! Well, I am sorry we missed you this trip, maybe next time! I am coming out in May, and have been meaning to talk to you about it. I will email you when I know more details because I would really love to get our kids together and see ya!
So THAT'S where you've been! = ) It looks like you guys had a blast! Lance is so handsome. Isn't it funny watching kids get excited and thrilled over all the excitement? I love it! Glad you had a good time.
Ok so you guys seriously are the coolest parents ever. You take them to do the coolest things and don't let being a parent hold you back either. I love the picture of little Lance with the frosting on his finger, with his face and the way he is holding his finger it looks like a booger is on there!
O and your little girl is looking so grown up these days. Your kids are beautiful!
Sounds like so much fun! I love the picture of your two little ones on the big chair, how did you capture both of them smiling so cute?
SO cute! Rylie is getting so big. I'm glad you had a fun Easter weekend!
Sounds so fun! Love Denver, it's the best! So fun to see you at the library today, you look great, and you're kids are adorable! Hope you got my link...
I have missed you so much!!!!!how are you???
I love little Lance sitting the counter. Looks like easter fun!!
Post a Comment