Man, I don't even know what to say, but here it goes! I was tagged by my wonderful friend Hollie, now she is fun to read about!
1. I have a little routine I do in the shower, put shampoo in my hair, while it's still in my hair, I wash my face, then after I rinse both off, I put conditioner in, while the conditioners is in, I wash the rest of me....is that weird!?
2. My favorite smell in the world is my kids when they have just been bathed.
3. I kinda like the smell of skunks...I know that's weird, you don't have to tell me!
4. I love sports, I love playing them, watching them, and sometimes a different side of me comes out while in the heat of the moment!
5. I can conduct techno music...it's really cool, let me tell ya!
6. I hate being tickled... HATE IT, I seriously don't know how to act, I don't know if I want to laugh, cry, be mad, I just hate it!
7. Like Hollie said, gaining over 40 pounds during pregnancy isn't abnormal for me to do, it's sooo worth it though!
8. I don't like airplanes too much, they don't scare me, but I just don't like being all cramped, and uncomfortable!
9. I love love love any reason to celebrate anything, I just like a party!
10. I love movies, I love going, and I love vegging around the house to watch them! Love um!
11. I can totally eat more than my Hubby!
12. I love to run outside, not so much on the treadmill, but I'll do it!
13. I can really get along with anyone, I love people!
14. I love people watching.
15. I have the best husband in the world...this should really be #1 huh!
16. I love my family, both sides, seriously, my in-laws and my parents are my best friends...after my hubby of course!
17. I am a neat freak.
18. I love my kids clean, Erin calls me a bath nazi!
19. I played B-ball in high school.
20. I played volleyball in high school.
21. I ran track in high school...the hurdles.
22. I ran into a sliding glass door at a party once.
23. My most embarrassing moment was when I was done with basketball practice and was in the locker room alone (didn't listen to the coaches after practice) and another team from another school (boys team) ran in on me, and I had to get in my locker to finish changing.
24. I freak out when I cut my hair too much, and it's too short to me.
25. I get emotional really easy, and a lot.
26. One of the things I wanted to do before I die, was to ride an elephant, and I did it!
27. I really want to sky dive, I would love to do it with my kids when they're older.
28. I have to work my butt off...literally to loose my baby weight, but I do!
29. I love doing "activities" with my kids, painting, coloring, cooking, anything just doing fun thigs with my kiddos!
30. I HATE leaving my kids, I am way paranoid, and I am getting better, but I really don't hardly ever leave my kids.
31. I like to organize things, drawers, closets, pantries, love it!
32. I can't sing a note...seriously I can break glass.
33. I chipped my teeth playing football on the trampoline with my brother...like 3 times.
34. I get really scared when I have to sleep alone, I hate it.
35. I love hearing "congratulations" kinda weird I know, but I just have to smile when I hear it!
36. I love getting my hair done, I feel like a new woman!
37. If I'm not caught up in my laundry it's like the whole house suffers!
38. I love love to cook/bake, and to get new recipes.
39. I love being a mom and wife more than anything in this world!
40. I love perfumes, I have a ton of different perfumes, and I love them all!
41. I am the only girl in my family, and not once have I ever wished to have a sister, I love my bro.'s, and I always know that I'm their favorite....they really have no other choice :)
42. I know I'm my Mom and Dad's favorite daughter.....now that's for sure!:)
43. When I go do fun things with my kids, it's kinda for me too!
44. I am not crafty at ALL!
45. I am a thrill seeker.
46. I love the suite life of Zac and Cody, and Hannah Montana!
47. I hate watching the news, it's so negative!
48. I have amazing friends, both from high school, and that I've met over the years being here in Utah. I'm so lucky!
49. I once sneaked into a concert, I'm a sneaky one!
50. I cut my pinky finger skinning an apple with a potato peeler for Lance...it hurt bad!
51. I fell one time doing hurdles in high school, and got back up and finished the race, I was all scrapped up!
52. I burnt my leg on a motor cycle when I was younger...my brother's weren't suppose to take me on it!
53. I fell off a small cliff on a motor cycle with one of my friends....that was just funny!
54. I fell through a chair jumping off a trampoline, the chair had been sitting out in the sun for way too long, and I leaped off the tramp onto it, and it totally tore up my leg.
55. I love board games!
56. I love playing hide and seek, I used to beg the kids that I would baby sit to play it with me!
57. I once tried to give a guy sitting outside the mall on the curb money, and he got sooo mad and said "I'm not beeeeeeping homeless." I was just trying to be nice!
58. The other day I saw a man wheeling a dolly, and his pants fell down and he didn't even try to pull them back up....sick!
59. I always try to be positive, although at times I catch myself being negative....I try!
60. I love traveling to different places.
61. I don't drink soda.
62. I'll do just about anything for chocolate.
63. I am anal about debt, if I owe anything to anyone, or have any unnecessary debt, I freak out, and loose sleep over it!
64. I talk to my mom every single day...unless she or I are out of town, even then we still find a way.
65. I want to go to culinary arts school when my kids are all grown up... which I hope NEVER happens.
66. I want "bumps" in my car. I have to pick my kids up from school in style right!
67. I can fall asleep almost anywhere.
68. I always fall asleep during movies, and sometimes I pretend I'm not asleep. I start laughing when I hear other people laugh, just to make them think I'm awake....really I'm not :)
69. I love doing things for my husband. I love love love him to death!
70. I feel like I never have my camera with me when I need it.
71. I love skiing, both water skiing, and snow skiing, they are so relaxing to me, especially snow skiing. It's a nice get away!
72. I love getting peticures, but it really tickles my feet, which I hate....it's a bitter sweet thing for me!
73. I love Disney movies, I wish I had um all!
74. I am hesitant to try new eyeshadow, I only have a select few that do it for me!
75. My feet grew a 1/2 size after I had Lance.
76. I say sorry all the time, and for everything. It drives my Husband insane!
78. I am really sensitive, no like really sensitive!
79. I forget everything. When I go somewhere, I end up going in and out of the house to get things about 5 times before I actually leave...then sometimes I'll end up going around the block and coming back for something I forgot.
80. If I'm sick, I can't just lay in bed, I still have to get things done, it drives me nuts to be down!
81. I want a pig for a pet, Lance wont let me.
82. I hate talking on the phone, I love talking to friends and family, but I don't like not being able to get things done. Don't get me wrong though, I love catching up with my friends and family, but when some joe shmoe calls just to chit chat....nope, I got stuff to do!
83.I love eating things cold, I rarely heat leftovers up....Chinese food is sooo good cold!
84. I love guitar hero....when the kids go to bed Lance and I bust out the guitars.
85. I love traditions, Christmas time, every holiday, love um!
86. I cried when Lance went to nursery for the first time. I missed him!
87. I am a loud person, I gotta be heard, I was the youngest!
88. I don't like going grocery shopping....until I'm there at the store, then I love it!
89. Lance and I almost called our engagement off after playing an intense game of taboo. We get really competitive!
90. I love clean sheets, I love the smell of clean laundry!
91. My parents and brother's live in Colorado, and I miss them so much, we're trying to talk my parents into moving to Utah...they would love it here!
92. My dream car is a old shelby cobra...not the mustang. Red, with a white strip down the middle...mmmmm mmmmm!
93. When I was a server, I got asked if my husband/fiance and I were into swinging....I replied with "oh no, we don't dance." He wasn't talking about dancing....gross huh!
94. I sometimes catch myself complimenting someone or trying to say something nice, but it totally comes out wrong, and does the opposite! I often speak before I think....not a good thing!
95. I am a counselor in the primary presidency, and I love love love it!
96. I love to laugh....you have to, it keeps you sane!
97. I hate the sound of someone shoveling snow...it drives me nuts! If I do it, it doesn't bother me.
98. My husband is a sweetheart, a big guy with a big heart of gold! He melts me, I love him to death, and I absolutely love being his wife. Everyday is so much fun!
99. My kids are the light of my life, I really do want 6 of them...we'll see right!
100. I'm an at home mommy, and I consider it a luxury, I feel very very lucky to have the job I do, and even more lucky to have a husband that makes it possible for me to do! I love you guys!
If you guys really read this whole thing, I'm so sorry, seriously I hope you didn't fall asleep on me! I thought it would be hard to think of 100 things, but it's actually really fun! Thanks Holl, I love ya to death, and I am tagging Celeste, Lindsey C., Sarah R., and Amanda! Have so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is impressive!!!!!!!!!!! I would totally be stuck by number 8! So fun to read some different things about you!
ok so I did read it all and it was NOT boring at all but I think we might be twins seperated at birth! I'm an organize freak, hate being tickled, hate HATE sleeping alone, CAN'T sing at all, movie junkie, only girl in family and never wanted a sister, NOT crafty at all, amazing friends and family, love board games, love chocolate, HATE debt, fall asleep during movies, only a few eyeshadows, say sorry all the time and it makes James so mad, VERY sensitive, forget EVERYTHING, LOUD person, hate grocery shopping, LOVE to laugh, and LOVE my husband, wish I had kids, I would love them too. I can't believe I just wrote that all, but It made me laugh so hard. There were other things similar too but this post doesn't need to be any longer. You are a doll and so much fun. What an amazing person you are!
Becky you're so cute! I am glad I saw Lance at the snack bar at the circus so that I could run in and say hi to you. I loved this post! I learned so much about you. It's scary how much the same we are, and how different too. ha ha. I am SERIOUS we NEED to plan a date night. You reply back to this comment. Give me a DAY and we will go from there. OR you can e-mail me like old times :)
You and I are seriously so much alike! I didn't find this boring one bit!! It's so fun to hear new things about paople you already feel like you know. You are so much fun Becky!
you are so darling and funny and did I say such a cute mom!!! I loved reading about you. I too love the smell of clean laundry and speaking of laundry...Jake and I had our first fight over fabric softner. To buy or not to buy that was the question! I won of course and we bought it. All I had to do was threathen to wash his garments with out it. Yuck can you imagine how itchy!!
I love reading your blog!
Hey Becky remember the 5 dollars you owe me...JUST kidding! Loved reading your post! Glad you didn't tag me...I don't think I could've done it!
Becky,
HAHA you are the bath Nazi! but i think i am starting to follow, cher get so dirty if i dont bath her. so we usually do it in the morning but i still think you win. Miss you
You are so cute, you should have kept going to 1000. And believe me, if you have six kids, you'll never have to leave them. We almost have five and I think we've almost scared away all the babysitters in the neighborhood :) It's worth every second, though!
Becky you rock! I freakin' loved it! You are so much fun and so cute. Thanks for being our friend. We love you!
I LOVE THIS! YOU ARE GREAT
This was funny:) I love the taboo story and also the homeless man, I am laughing about it. You are so cute!
BECKY YOU COULD NEVER BORE ANYONE WITH YOUR ENERGY AND ENTHUSIASM..ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE 100 THINGS ABOUT YOU..CAN I JUST SAY...LANCE YOU SOOOO MARRIED UP..JK YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU BOTH.. WHAT A CUTE COUPLE YOU MAKE...YOUR LITTLE CHILLINS ARE ADORABLE..LOVE YOUR BLOG..
Post a Comment