Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Circus!

We went to the circus last week with the Jackson's (Kurt and Cammie and their kids), and with Brittany, Suka, Epeli, and Leslie. We had so much fun! It was the coolest circus, because during the intermission, and after the show they let you ride the horses, camel, elephants, get your face painted, and let you pet the animals (pigs, goats, lama) it was really cool! Lance and I rode the elephant together, I know it's weird, but I've always wanted to do that! Thanks for coming with us everyone, we had a blast with you! Let's do it again next year!




10 comments:

hollie said...

This looks like so much fun. I love that you guys are always doing such fun stuff. You totally motivate me. I can't wait to see what you'll be doing next...

Katie and Lane said...

Thats awesome that you got to ride on an elephant. I want to live somewhere some day were that is my mode of transportation.

Celeste said...

That looks like so much fun and I'm so happy you got to finally ride an elephant!

Miller Family said...

You do such fun things with your kids, they are going to grow up with the best memories!!!

Sarah... said...

We were so going to go to that!!! And then we got sick... we were so bummed! Especially Andrew, who was looking forward to riding the elephants too! Oh well, maybe next year. It looks like you guys had a blast!

So, when are we going to get together and catch up?! We miss you guys!

The Evers said...

You are a great mom Becky I love seeing all of the fun stuff you guys do! You have such a fun life! Sorry I have been a bad blogging friend lately! I don't know what my deal is! We sure wish you guys were here lately

Abby Runyan said...

So fun, I've never in my 28years of life ever been to a circus I need to go. So I loved reading the facts about you. Loved... you giving the man $ who wasn't homeless, loved that you and lance are so competitve, love that you are the youngest and only girl (ME TOO!), love that you gain 40lbs when your prego ( I got you beat 80 both times, I'm really cute prego), seriously, loved reading about you, your so fun.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Rylie is getting so big! What a sweetie. I have always wanted to ride one too, way to live the dream Becky!

Katie said...

The circus was a blast! But DANG that music was LOUD. I just kept Izzy's ears covered with a blanket and my hands, while she slept the deepest sleep of her life. Maybe loud music is the key after all.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I did not know that they still did circus stuff! How cool!!! Sounds like you had fun and it was perfect for the Kiddo's! Congrats on riding on and Elephant too, how cool is that???