Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm so thankful.......

for those little moments like this one in particular. I was sitting down feeding Rylie, and Lance was leaving for a meeting, kissed us all goodbye, and walked out the garage door. Baby Lance was in the living room with me, and wanted another kiss from his Dad. I heard the garage door shut, and continued to feed Rylie. Something came over me to go outside. I ran out the garage door, and there baby Lance was standing behind Lance's started truck. I hurried and yelled so that Lance could hear me, and quickly moved baby Lance. Nobody was hurt, but Lance and I were really freaked out. I honestly see how these things happen, and how scary it really is. Baby Lance got his kiss from his dad, and a huge hug and kiss from me. I'm so glad nothing happened to him, and I'm so thankful for moments like these!

9 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Gotta love the Spirit that nudges you. Thank goodness he was ok. I can't imagine the other option. So scary.

Amanda said...

Oh my, that must have made your heart stop! The spirit is certainly there when it counts most. And I love that you said how thankful you are for those moments. I have had a few of those too, and though they are scary as can be, they make your appreciate your happy, healthy, safe family.

The Ducketts said...

that is amazing how what seems to be such a small thing can actaully impact us so much. good thing you listened!!! I'm glad Lance was okay. So I have two questions...one is what night of the week would you be able to go to dinner and hang out with the girls? and the other question is...your friends link list is so freakin long...how do you have time to leave everyone comments? You are too sweet. Talk to ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad that you got there in time. That is so scary! Moments like those really help you put things in perspective, don't they? So, I haven't been on here in so long, but I saw your blog about the museum you went to in Salt Lake. Where is that? It looks like so much fun!!

Christa said...

It can happen in an instant. Good thing you listened to the spirit!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Good job for following the inspiration! I as well am so thankful that he is alright! How freaky!

Philip and Melissa said...

Wow, I'm so grateful he's okay! What a wonderful and inspired mother you are!

Sue said...

TENDER MERCIES....TENDER MERCIES...THERE ARE NO ACCIDENTS OR CONINCIDENCES WHEN IT COMES TO THE LORDS BLESSINGS..IN THAT MOMENT YOU KNEW GOD WAS WATCHING YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES...

Sue said...

sorry i noticed i spelled coincidences wrong.. oh well love sue