The kiddos and I had a good time, but we missed Lance so much! He's such a fun Dad, and Husband, but honestly, I'm glad they all were able to get away together. On Thursday night, the kids, Matt, and me went to Disney on ice. It was sooo cool. They had little stories from a bunch of different Disney movies. It was really neat. Thanks Matt for going with us, we had a blast with ya! On Saturday I ran a 5K (I know, I know, so not a big deal, but I have to start somewhere right!) I ran it with Kass, who is in a whole lot better shape than I am. I love Kass, and it was so fun to be with her! I was going to take the kids with me, but it was so cold, so Dallas and Suzanne came over and watched them for me. Thanks so much guys! I love you, and the kids love you guys too!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Boys Trip/What we did at home!
Lance went on a boys trip with Cameron, Bracken, Chris, and Beez to Las Vegas for the BYU basketball tournament. They had a blast together. I'm so glad that these guys have so much fun together! Glad you guys all had fun, and thanks guys for taking care of my Husband! So, I asked Lance if they took any pictures, and Lance said "no, guys don't really do that." So, sorry guys!
The kiddos and I had a good time, but we missed Lance so much! He's such a fun Dad, and Husband, but honestly, I'm glad they all were able to get away together. On Thursday night, the kids, Matt, and me went to Disney on ice. It was sooo cool. They had little stories from a bunch of different Disney movies. It was really neat. Thanks Matt for going with us, we had a blast with ya! On Saturday I ran a 5K (I know, I know, so not a big deal, but I have to start somewhere right!) I ran it with Kass, who is in a whole lot better shape than I am. I love Kass, and it was so fun to be with her! I was going to take the kids with me, but it was so cold, so Dallas and Suzanne came over and watched them for me. Thanks so much guys! I love you, and the kids love you guys too!




The kiddos and I had a good time, but we missed Lance so much! He's such a fun Dad, and Husband, but honestly, I'm glad they all were able to get away together. On Thursday night, the kids, Matt, and me went to Disney on ice. It was sooo cool. They had little stories from a bunch of different Disney movies. It was really neat. Thanks Matt for going with us, we had a blast with ya! On Saturday I ran a 5K (I know, I know, so not a big deal, but I have to start somewhere right!) I ran it with Kass, who is in a whole lot better shape than I am. I love Kass, and it was so fun to be with her! I was going to take the kids with me, but it was so cold, so Dallas and Suzanne came over and watched them for me. Thanks so much guys! I love you, and the kids love you guys too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


21 comments:
Good for you for running a 5k!!!! I run a half a mile and want to die so I have a lot of admiration and respect for you!!!!
Girl, never say running a 5k is no big deal. I would get tired just running around my backyard once, so just think of all the people who are in worse shape than you! Doesn't it make you feel better :)
That last pic with the kiddos holding the signs is too precious!
So awesome that you ran a 5k! My husband had a guys weekend in Vegas, too! He said he saw your husband from far away! The pictures of the kids are adorable. So nice of Matt to join you guys at the skating on Ice.
The circus and now Disney on Ice you are offically the funnest MOM! I love the comment from Lance that guys don't really do that. So true. Ok so way to go girl on running a 5k that is so awesome way more then I can do! Plus is it bad that I don't know how far a 5k is. Tells you how good of a runner I am.
Thats great I love the last picture!
You are incredible! Seriously-you are awesome. You are such a fun mom. I am so proud of you for running a 5K. That is very impressive. The pictures are so cute, it looks like everyone is doing good. Call me when you get a minute.
Seriously Yhole, 5K!!! That's amazing! Good for you:) We went to Disney on Ice this week too!!! How funny! Our's was Nemo though. I'll post our pictures tonight. Wasn't it fun! Ella LOVED it! Miss you!
I agree with you, I am glad that they all had fun and were able to go, but I am ready to have him home. I could tell Lance was ready to get hom too. Good for you for running the 5k, how cute are those signs Lance and Ry are holding up for you.
Can't believe you got to take pictures inside! They took my camera away, WHATEVER! My poor girls got their picture taken by the lemonade stand!
I agree with everyone else you are such a fun mom. Way to go on running a 5k!
Yeah I am so happy to hear that you are running again, that is great!!!! Don't you just love the feeling? I just started running again too. It is so hard when you know how much you ran before and to have to start all over but girl, I am right there with you. Great Job!
You ran a 5k?! Way to go becky! And as for Disney On Ice, I'm so envious you were able to go. The kiddo's look like they LOVED it.
i laughed out loud at you asking lance if they took pictures. the two things boys never do is take pictures and get the details! :) maybe next time? "everyone smile for this picture, so my wife can post it on our blog?"
5K is definitely a big deal especially since everyone tries to sprint it. I was so sore after my 5K. John is so over taking pics for the blog. Yeah, guys aren't really into pictures.
good for you! i think that awesome that you ran that. I have wanted to run one for a while now also. we are so much alike! I love tennis, and i was going to play thursday but didnt happen.i feel like lately there are so many little busy things that we are doing that are annoying to do but a must to do. but i have to do them on my days off which is annoying. because those are the days i want to play and do tennis and all that fun stuff right!!! anyways, we really miss you guys, and we always say that to each other. maybe we can come see you guys, or you can come here. your little kids are getting so big, and are so sos soooo cute!! you guys are awesome. we miss you!!
Becky! Remember me? Diana from Red Robin!? I found you on Sarah and Kip's website! I hope you're doing well - check us out at thepickettfence.blogspot.com! Hope to hear from you soon!
Diana
Sounds like you had fun while Lance was gone.. Drew was trying to get a trip together to see the game also.. but last minute... the hotels were outragous. And nic job on running a 5k!
You are so amazing Becky. We all want to be you!
Good for you to run a race! especially in this weather! The signs from the kids are too cute.
I would not be able to run a 5k. I am very proud. I love the signs they made for you! How adorable! And how sweet of Matt to join you guys, Matt's such a good uncle.
Alright, where do you find all of these fun things to do with your family? I feel boring! = P
Where did you go?! I check your blog just about every day...I'm pathetic, I know. But, I just LOVE being able to see what's going on in other peoples lives! Take care!
Post a Comment