Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tons of stuff!










Okay, so tons of stuff has been going on, I haven't posted forever, so I have some catching up to do! A week before Christmas we went to the bowl game, spent a week in Vegas, and just had a blast! BYU won, and the game was just amazing...and cold too! We went and did a few fun things while we were in Vegas. I saw my good friend from high school, Cassie and her new little one Aiden, who is absolutely precious. We took the kiddos to the aquarium, went swimming (on one of the nicer days) and went to a couple of shows. Cirque du solil was awesome, I would highly recommend it! We had a lot of fun down there with both our families.
Christmas was fantastic! We had such a fun year, and Lance is at such a fun age, so it made it really fun for Lance and I. Lance loves his little train set! Rylie loves her singing frog.
We signed Lance up for a tumbling tots class (Aunt Suzie is his teacher) he has so much fun in there...he's a little wild, but it's soooo good for him to get that energy out! It has snowed here so much, it's so much fun, and oh so cold! Lance and I built a snowman together, and he was in heaven out there...can't wait for him to be old enough to hit the slops :)
Rylie is getting so big, it's so fun, but it's so sad to me how fast they grow up. She's already 6 months old :( She's sitting up and rolling over. It's so much fun, but like I said, so sad that they it happens so fast! She's a little sweetheart, and she's so lucky to have a great older brother like Lance!
We got together a couple of times with the Jacksons, and the Roberts, and Cher and Rylie had on the same pants. Cher is so darn cute, and I just know her and Rylie will be best friends :) I had a blast with you guys by the way!

19 comments:

Katie and Lane said...

Holy Cow, you guys got so much snow. As much fun as snow is we aren't jealous. Thats great you put Lance into a kids class. Rylee and Cher look like twins. I thought they were before I read the bottom. We sure miss you guys and can't wait to be back home in Utah.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Tumbling looks fun. Classes like that break up the monotony of the day. Great weather for skiing! My kids miss all the snow fun. I bet the bowl game was a blast. I haven't been to one in 3 years. Did you hear John's little brother Brett is getting married? Yep, there will be 2 Christy Denneys now.

Tara said...

My goodness I'm just looking at your pictures thinking how big your kiddies are getting! Crazy! I love the tumbling class idea-get that energy OUT! :) You're family it just too cute-sounds like you've all been happily busy!

Alexis said...

Lance and Rylie are so cute. Kaden's in a gymnastics class too! We need to get together when I come to Utah!

Philip and Melissa said...

i like the little outfit that rylie is wearing...the little striped red and white one...so fun! And I love the idea of a tumbling class, especially in the winter time! Those kiddos need something to get the wiggles out. thanks for the update!

Celeste said...

What a fun Christmas...and what a great game eh!! Drew didn't even watch the last play because he thought we were done for. I've never seen him so excited. I love all your pictures...and that red and white stiped outfit Rylie is wearing is SOOO cute!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

I know... it is so sad but exciting how fast they grow up! It looks like you guys are having a blast with those little ones!

Kari Ann said...

Becky, I really do love ya to death. I am glad that have gotten to see you lately, lets keep it up. I love the pictures!

Frampton Family said...

OMG! I love Lances little snowsuit. And how fun is the tumbling. It sounds like you get out quite a bit with your kids. You are such a cute mom Becky. I wish we could have gotten together during the holidays. It was absolutely crazy busy with our family's.

Janelle

Katie said...

Your kids are so cute Becky, I know I always tell you that but they are! I just got your present yesterday in the mail and she is going to LOVE her little lamb outfit! It is seriously so cute,thank you so much! I can't wait to have her so I can put it on her :)

Malia said...

Hey there becky. Can't believe #2 is that old already. Gosh time flies. We have a new blog address:
http://www.hoytohana.blogspot.com
sorry to make you edit.

Fuller Family said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your little girl is already so big now. I hope you and your family are feeling better now. That was a crazy weekend for you guys. I hope it all worked out! Thank heavens you have family close by. Next time we will get together. I love little Lances tumbling. So darling.

Shandi Brown said...

good to hear from you! If you guys have a free night we should do dinner. We need to convince Barb to do one, I would love to see how things are going for them!

Abby Runyan said...

So fun! You guys got a ton of snow, even more then we have. Lance looks like he loves his tumbling class, so cute. I'm totally jealous of your week in Vegas!

Megan said...

Becky, don't even worry about aerobics. I haven't been since we talked about it. I've also been freaked out about Brynn getting sick. She got a bad cold around Halloween, then the flu in November, then a cold in December that lasted for 3 weeks. In fact, I probably won't do many public things, (library, play groups, nursery), until it warms up a little bit. I can't stand when she gets sick. I'm sorry you have sick kids.

The Ducketts said...

Rylie is so dang cute. I am bummed I never see you. I keep telling girls that we need to just plan one night a month that we meet and just catch up. Your little family is adorable.

Lindsey S. said...

The kids are so adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting! It's so fun to see them grow up. We saw Big Lance and Matt at Ruby River a few days ago. I wasn't surprised to see them eating there! They love that place!

J&B Barrett said...

Umm.. how darling is your family, I have probally told you that 100 times but they just get cuter and cuter!!!

The Evers said...

Oh I am so glad you posted all of these pictures! Rylie looks bigger from the last time we saw her! I feel like we havent talked in forever. I think Jeff and I are coming out in March! So we need to plan some things! I am glad all is well! Love you!