Becky doesn't know I understand how to post something, so here's my chance. I wanted everyone to know how much I appreciate her as a wife and mom. She is an amazing person that has more ability for love in her than anyone I've ever met. Watching how seriously she takes her responsibilities as a wife, mom and friend has amazed me. She is dedicated to her little family. She is fiercely loyal to her friends. I love her so much and look up to her in many ways. Many of you don't realize how much she speaks of you and desires your happiness. I feel like I'm one of the luckiest guys for getting to spend the rest of my existence with her. Know that she loves you guys.
We'll talk to you later,
Lance
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
okay Lance you're making me cry...that was so sweet! You are a lucky guy... Becky is all those things you said. She's always amazed me at how she is so sweet and friends with everyone!
Hey guys!! Love the blog. Maybe one day I can get as good as you. Who is that weird girl on the halloween picture? Give me a few days and I should have a blog up and running! Lance you are such a sweet guy. That is so nice and so true about Becky. We love you guys. See you soon.
www.brandonandmindy.blogspot.com
Once again, Lance comes thru and shows what a good man he is. That was really cool.
What a sweet husband! Everything is said is true!
Lance totally caught me by surprise! He never "blogs" I am lucky to have him, and I am even more lucky to have a husband that puts up with me! He's a cutie pie! Love you babe!
Alright you two. That is so cute. I also have to say that Becky is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I miss the times at Redrobin together. Hey Becky, I'm actually back in Zurich now. But I am just trying to do some major catch up on my blog. That's why my blog is a little off.
~Janelle
Geez Lance, you're making us guys look bad! I was gonna post one of these for Di, but you beat me to it. I just wanna know one thing, did you get some sweet action from writing that? Man, I need to take notes dogg!
- Coop
Alright, seriously Lance, I dont know how you could be any cuter! Jeff got a big lecture after I saw this:)
Lance you definatly know what you are doing!! Someone has trained you well! :) You do have an amazing wife! I absolutley love her to death! You guys are both wonderful, love you tons!
Linds
Thihs is very sweet of you Lance. What a good husband you are to Becky. Thanks for taking great care of my college roomie.
Hey! Tag your it! Check my blog for further instructions!
Lance knows you SO WELL Becky! You are for sure all of those things and more. That was awesome of Lance! Thanks for the post.
Lance you are hilarious. Ok so I just got that linkedin thing, and I saw you are doing financial planning or something. I need a financial planner...I've been looking for one for a while but I don't really like anyone I've met out here. It's a long story. Let me know more about what you are doing!!
Hi Guys- I saw your post on our blog, and I was going to post our address. I realized that's probably one of those things you shouldn't do. So email me at chanell.reichner@gmail.com and I'll send you our address. Don't worry about the DVD's. I do that all the time. Ask Brock, I am the Queen of Late Fines. Nice post Lance, you are so nice and you do have a great wife. You're making all your friends look bad :)!
Props to you Lance!! I agree with everything you said. You are the luckiest and Becky is amazing.
ok, how sweet was that? U guys are so lucky to have each other!! I miss u guys SO much!! hey, can u get on my blog anymore? if u cant, email me @ sunnyjomo@hotmail.com, and i will add u again!! Hope that life is going good for u!!:)
Post a Comment