It really snowed here this weekend! It looked so beautiful outside, and one of my favorite things is when it snows, and the trees have snow just piled up on their branches. It's so beautiful to me! I love that it finally snowed, it really does feel like Christmas now! On Saturday night Dallas, Suzanne, and her sister's family, the Hare family, who is now in our ward, got together with us to celebrate the snow! We tied a tube on the back of the 4-wheeler, and had an absolute blast! Lance was in heaven...both of them :) He was not happy at all to come inside, even after he was out there for a good couple of hours. I loved driving the 4-wheeler, and being on the tube! I love this kind of stuff! Thanks guy for getting together with us for a fun night!
My mom came into town last week also. We had so much fun with her. We went shopping, to the Bee movie, and just had fun with her! She brought a gingerbread house kit with her, and it was so much fun. Lance loved it, and he especially loved the candy! All was going well, until the roof started sliding down. I slid the roof back up, and pressed down (not even hard!) and it totally fell. I was almost in tears, I was so excited, and it was so much fun to do with Lance. Next year though right!? Thanks mom, it was so nice to have you here, and we will see you next week in Vegas!
Sorry the pictures are totally out of order :)


14 comments:
That looks like such a blast! We used to do the same thing with tubes when I was a kid on Mt. St. Helens, where my dad worked. It is a wonderful memory! I just love the snow! We are getting it CO too! It is so great! You look so good too!
Becky!! Hello! I'm glad I found your blog. We are a little slow on starting one. Its good to see how you guys are. It feels like it has been so long since we have seen you. You guys look like you are having a blast. I hope everything is going great. Tell all the family hi for us.
Love you guys,
Lindsey Swan
I really do miss the snow!!! People here are like "don't you just love this weather?" (it is in the 60's-70's here in so. cal.) I tell them that I do, but I really miss the snow! People think I'm nuts. That's funny Lance didn't want to go inside. Boys will be boys!
How fun! We can't wait for our snow to get here too. Too bad about the ginger bread house. I bought a kit as well, but I am too afraid to make it. Its great to see you guys have a good christmas season.
I don't miss driving in the snow but I do love playing in the snow! It's so nice that your mom could come visit.
I am so jeaalous Becky, I want to be there with you!! Your christmas card is to cute for words.
That looked like so much fun! I love the snow also..and don't worry about the gingerbread house..it's more fun to eat it anyway:)
Becky-
So I was totally blog stocking and found your account! So happy to see your beautiful family!! It will be fun to keep in touch with the whole blog thing, its a easy way to keep connected! I don't have one yet, but am thinking about it. I need your address for a christmas card! Have Lance call Jackson!
Shandi Brown
Hi Becky! I didn't get your email until just barely because I never check my hotmail account any more. Your family is beautiful and I loved your profess. pics! I'd love your friends info for the future! I was wondering how you get the links to your friends and families blogs to post on your blog! I love that idea! I hope all is well and thanks for the Christmas card! We really need a roommate reunion soon! Maybe in Jan. some time when things slow down. Take care.
Jen
We had so much fun that night! I still have some pictures that I need to send over of you and Lance on the tube. I can't wait for more snow so we can do it again!
I love the snow too Becky! We need to get together, but maybe we will have to wait until next year to start our little playgroups huh?
I am sad for your ginger bread house loss. I love gingerbread houses. Although we always did the cheap graham cracker houses.But they are still fun. I cant wait until Izzie is old enough that Holidays will be spent doing fun things like that!
Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! Our family did that exact same gingerbread house w/ the kit... and it looks very similar to the way you guys decorated it! haha
Hey, Becky. Just dropping a note so we can be blogging buddies. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment